z

Young Writers Society

Animal Shifters DT

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 pm
PixieStix says...

Rayah would be good with either one. :)
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:45 pm
thestorygirl says...

Why are they separated into good and evil? How are the evil people any worse then the good ones? They don't seem any different.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

I would assume that it has to do with differing ideas, like most rebellions end up being caused by. Or maybe it was leadership problems. thebookworm's character mentioned something about "the doctor", who was once in charge and trying to help them, dying and leaving Blighton in charge. Maybe those on the evil team didn't want to follow him and wanted their own rules.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:56 pm
starrgazer says...

storygirl, that was exactly what I thought. That's why I think actual team names (instead of just black and white 'good and evil' would be better.

We don't really have a background story on even why the rebellion happened so maybe we could start from there.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:03 am
Redfang18 says...

Diablo meant to say "mountain cat" in Spanish. I'm reliant on Google translator.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

38 Reviews

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 am
starrgazer says...

Well, I got an 80 in Spanish so really anything that sounds spanish-y looks great :P

Anyways, I'm serious, anyone have any idea on the background story for why the bad team revolted?

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

Reviews: 3
Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 am
thebookworm says...

Flashback-

Professor Steed, Blighton's adoptive father, created the Animal Shifters. He experimented on himself and then Blighton. A year before the Profeessor died, leaving Blighton in charge. It soon became chaotic and half of the Shifters left. They left for their own reasons. Each person can make up their character's reason for leaving.

I hoped this helped!

You guys can always PM me for questions.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:24 am
tgirly says...

Maybe one of the reasons someone left is some normal person ticked them off and the 'good' side wouldn't let them have their revenge or something, I don't know.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:29 am
thebookworm says...

That's a good idea. Or maybe they are just sick of doing the right thing. I don't know. We have to brainstorm.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

38 Reviews

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:46 am
starrgazer says...

So, so far its:

-wanted revenge for something the good people did
-were inately evil, then gave up being good
-

Maybe thats more like the majority and like bookworm said, everyone has their own reasons?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:48 am
thestorygirl says...

I love brainstorming! But I hate it when science teachers talk about it. Then they just talk about chemical equations.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Diablo might have a good reason for goin' to the dark side. He was disowned by his parents, so he went to the dark side to get back at them.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:54 am
thebookworm says...

That's good, Redfang.

The science teacher thing was pretty funny.

38 Reviews

Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:16 am
starrgazer says...

Hm, yeah, talk about it. My science teacher talks in a monotone and hovers over us when we do experiments (awk if it was some inside joke between you two..)

Anyways, I think Hunter would have left because she would have felt almost suffocated by the everyday routines and wanted some freedom from it. It would also be some other deeper, darker reason I have yet to discover :)

Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 pm
thebookworm says...

Okay.

It wasn't an inside joke. I just thought it was funny.

[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm