z

Young Writers Society

The Maze of the Guilds DT

Choose Zyreli's fate

1) Through magic or steel, Zyreli's quest will when he draws his final breath in battle.
23%
2) Let Zyreli meet his end unaware as he foolishly dies by the hands of a trap in one of the Towers.
8%
3) A fate truly worse than death- enslavement. Zyreli was too weak to withstand the stronger forces of those who guard the Pages, and will spend a lifestyle in servitude of them, until age or starvation claims his life.
69%

Total votes : 13

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:46 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Desktop gg m8 u just won everything in that I have absolutely no clue were you would find that avvie

But I like it 8)
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:19 am
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

Hey, guys. Due to some personal things that are going on in my life, I won't be able to participate in this for a while.
Sorry. Kill my madwoman as violently as possible
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

11 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:18 am
Deskro says...

Would be a good example of how things go down in the Dragon

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:03 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Awww, very sorry to hear that @QueenOfHearts... Such a shame to see all these good characters be eliminated so easily. Oh well...

Great post @CandyWizard!!! Daryon has 20 points, and you may go claim your two credits (as stated in the Challenge, the bonus point may unfortunately only be gained by one character p/person, and since Mannaric gained it, Daryon won't)

@AstralHunter and @Pretzelstick, please submit your posts by Sunday... The Trials will start on Monday.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:51 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Deciding to write posts on New Year's Eve turned out to be a fantastic idea... >_>

The challenge has expired, so both my characters are now at a disadvantage - and this was the easy challenge. See, people, this is why you shouldn't procastinate.

PS: I shall start 2016 off on a good note by submitting at least one post.

EDIT: I apologise in advance for any future inconvenieces - both Legionaries, an Izzet, a Dimir, and possibly a Senator must be killed off before the playable characters will be eliminated, so I may be more happy-go-lucky than I should be.

Also, the Captain's Challenge is valid until the next newsletter is submitted. (So, probably the second.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

54 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:31 pm
StupidSoup says...

:D I didn't claim my points

- denying the system it's gratitude since 1738

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:56 pm
LordZeus says...

Sorry guys but I am going to be busy for the next two weeks so I won't be able to post during that time period. I will post after that. I apologise for any inconvenience.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:54 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Soooo.... It seems I should have been tagging @Blaspherica to post for Iwanacio the whole time, not pretzel *blushes* I realized this when the later pointed it out to me via pm...

Also, @AstralHunter, the Challenge will be considered valid until the 3rd of January. After that, the Trials start, so then I hope both posts are up.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:59 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I am loath to admit it, but I submitted no posts during December because my mind was on everything but writing, so I kept delaying the posting. However, I devoted all of yesterday to writing, so for the next few days, that is all I plan on doing.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:32 pm
LordZeus says...

@TheClockworkConjurer but didn't @Blaspherica opt out of the SBS and then @Pretzelstick took over her character?

293 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:35 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I believe so...
— Paul the Apostle

11 Reviews

54 Reviews

Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:23 pm
StupidSoup says...

Whats today?

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:26 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Well, I spoke to TCC, and the final deadline is Monday, 12:00 PM GMT+0. I'd have written my post today, but my dog was injured and delayed my LMS II progress. Nevertheless, they will be submitted before he explains the trials.
— Paul the Apostle

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo