Young Writers Society

Genii - Land of the Gods DT

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:55 pm
micamouth says...

@Tortwag

Is this in your post, or no?
It's totally possible, though what might happen is you finish your post, adding in that dialogue. Then in my/Clock's next post, we backtrack slightly and show just how Myza and Sophia get to the Parade. Myza... jeez, she'll be so uptight it hurts to make eye contact xD
I'm guessing we don't take strict turns in SBs - partly why I was holding back :P
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:44 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta actually, I'm waiting for you guys to post first so you DON'T have to backtrack. because uh, I posted last in the SB, so I really don't feel like I should post again before everyone else.

Yes, it's in my post. At the end of it, to be precise. And thanks for the greenlight!

We don't take strict turns? Well it's fine, I still feel like somebody should post before me. It would really be best if your eacehd the parade before to avoid the backtracking, unless yo'ure really stuck with your posts. good luck, btw :D
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

30 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:54 pm
micamouth says...

@Tortwag thanks for clearing this up! I'll be planning and writing this week since I have a week off school, yay! Hopefully I'll get my post up within the next day or two.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:57 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta Ya welcome, Sagi :3
Hopefully, yes! Gooooosh, I'm getting excited all over again. I swear, that Parade party crashing is gonna be so much fun XD
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

30 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:19 am
micamouth says...

It's going to be unbelievably fun xD I love things like this where there's both action and character personalities showing through at their finest... especially when I can imagine their faces.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:38 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Ooooh yes! Their faces. Astonishment, anger, bitterness, confusion. That is TOTALLY what the audience is gonna be feeling through Paggya's speech :3
Action and character personalities, ahaha, then I might add Greedjinn flashing some poses at some point XD

30 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:41 pm
micamouth says...

oh yes
erryone needs dat smexy Greedjinn xD
Seriously I was laughing to myself when I read that bit.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:48 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

The first time he strikes poses or when his sweat drops assault Nova? XD 'Cause I had fun writing both of these :3

That's good to know, lol. Now I'm wondering if I should grace your eyes with a visual representation of the creature that inspired me or not... XD

30 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:00 pm
micamouth says...

Gah, I'm stuck.

I've just been trying to write my post - however, it basically relies on a post from @TheIllusiveIntellect. (just pinging here in case you forgot about us, I know you're busy ;u;)
How the heck do you guys manage without a post order xD I'm gonna let others go first until I figure out a way to do this.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:09 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta, push ups, sit ups, and PLENTY of juice :3
Actually it's experience, lol. I guess we'll figure something out as time passes. Maybe create a system to make sure that we keep track of each other as we post, in some way.

It relies on his post? You mean, to go to the parade? Well then we're having a problem, 'cause I need at least YOUR character to go there, so my relies on yours, too XD Darn, at this rate we might actually need for me to post something and then have you guys backtrack, but.... Ugh. It's simply easier if we don't.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:28 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Saggy write a post in which your character is sent away with the assurance by Sophie that everything is OK. Then open the portal to an or whatever and go through. Benji will follow you then paggya will do....something. Tortwag will figure that out.

Boom. How's that sound
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

30 Reviews

Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:16 am
View Likes
micamouth says...

@Tortwag

My original idea did rely on Clock's post, however, @15253 gave me ideas. I'll get to writing today!

EDIT: Yo. Twaggy.
I need ya.
Whereabouts do you require Myza to be at the end of my post? Heading to an, arrived, actually in her house preparing, or at the Parade? How far does she need to be?
formerly Sagitta

30 Reviews

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:04 pm
micamouth says...

Boop, posted my bit. Please let me know if it's not how you need it to be, everyone - in this part of the story Myza is a pawn for you all to play with as you wish, but I have my own plans for her later on >:)
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

heheheheheh. Hahahahaha. HAHAHAHA. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!

Ahem.

Time for me to post :3

(I'll edit this when i'm done readin' yours though, @Sagitta)

30 Reviews

Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:00 pm
View Likes
micamouth says...

Thank you! Let's get this SB rollin' people *blows whistle*
formerly Sagitta

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes