z

Young Writers Society

the heroes of the shadows DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:04 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Scar and Frisky are basically best friends now. Jealous much haha...I'd like to think I'm somewhat funny. Enjoy the post guys!!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:56 pm
Snoops says...

Who wants to post next?
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:59 pm
Europa says...

I'm working on something, but I'm not sure how long it'll take.

45 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:50 pm
Europa says...

Alright, I've got writers black so bad it makes me want to bang my head against the wall, someone else needs to take the wheel for this post.

15 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:12 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm sorry @TheFantasy14 Hope you figure it out! I can't really post, but I hope someone else finds an idea.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:49 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Am I the only one who checks this storybook every other hour for new posts... -_- :)

99 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:47 pm
Snoops says...

If anyone gives me some ideas to write the next post about, I'll do it tomorow. Just out of ideas...

Previously Lau2001

45 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:10 pm
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16, I do that too... @lau2001, maybe a bit of training? I had this Idea about those three having a little wager about who can annoy the scientist testing them the most.

15 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:14 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Yeah training montages could be cool! We all are kind of all over the place with powers. Need to work on building off eachother instead of being powerhouses alone.

45 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:21 pm
Europa says...

yeah, that was my idea, to start off with a sparring match with Kir and Carlos, but he's still bedridden, isn't he?
and come on, does Leon strike you as someone who would vaulentarily get into a fight? Really?

15 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:48 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Time skip?? Make the whole Scarlette situation more hopeless. That way it's not first priority. Me and Chaser would still be in time for awhile till we are ready to skip, but everyone else could skip. Like Matt could have been searching and he finally "gives up hope". This also gives Carlos a chance to be his usual amazing positive self :) Hope that helps!

45 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:52 pm
Europa says...

yeah, Let's do that.

99 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:54 am
Snoops says...

I can't wait to write it! How long should the time skip be? A long the lines of two months, longer or less?

Previously Lau2001

99 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:15 am
Snoops says...

I posted. Its just a bit of n update where everyone is, and Carlos will get released from the infirmary woman in a few days. I didn't know what to do about Zandra and Kevin so left them out.

Previously Lau2001

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:17 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

@thefantasy14

Got up my part of Blaks story.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous