130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:43 pm
View Likes
yoshi says...

I dONT want to use amoku cause i use him wAY too much

fine i'll use someone else >:[

so is there an age limit/minimum?
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:49 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Spoiler! :
Nemthas "Nem" Frac: Co has fine silver hair cropped short and neatly combed back from cos forhead. Co stands at about 6'3". Co is clean shaven. Cos skin is pale with a silvery-blue tint and cos eyes are light blue. Co has an aristocratic nose and a fine, angular jaw as well as high cheekbones. Co has a thin frame and gaunt features with an elegant posture, with few blemishes. A distinctive tattoo adorns cos right shoulder blade. Co generally dresses in long, flowing garments with simple patterns and light material along with sensible shoes, usually clothed in a see through shawl jacket with a low-cut blouse of similar but more opaque material as well as tight-fitting trousers or a skirt. Loves earrings (especially dangling ones) and other jewelry, but wears no makeup. Co also has a thin metal necklace around cos neck to signify indenturement to the Virtue League.
Nem is a Lu* being of early middle age (about 300 years), pronouns co/cos/cos. Co is technically pansexual but prefers beings of nonsingular gender.
*A Lu is an alien species in one of my WIPs. They are humanoid but lack sexual characteristics attributed to humans and have a few other distinctive differences.
In this roleplay cos usual clothing has been replaced with a black tank top, loose cargo pants, and combat boots.
Last edited by Ljungtroll on Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:07 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Yoshikrab, any age is cool with me! :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:37 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

nuu I'm too late xD I was only just able to come check this out. Good luck, y'all!!
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:14 pm
View Likes
Pokeberry111 says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Dala Dee Milla
Species: Human
Looks: Short, dirty blond hair, pale skin, baby blue eyes, missing right hand, hair in twin buns,
Clothing: A torn rain coat, 1-inch plaforms, yellow overalls,
Acessories: A bow on her buns, glasses,
Weapons A wooden bow and arrows, pocket knife,
Presonality: Bubbly, Nice, Happy, Kind, Proud, Giggly
Pronouns and Gender: Female, They/Them

Dala uses her teeth to pull the bow back and shoot while she holds the bow with her left hand if you were wondering.
"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore." -Michele Ruiz
They/Them
Berry/Lu's the name
Berry's Google Doc Books ^^

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:33 pm
View Likes
yoshi says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Alexander Gilbert White

Species: Human, but his teammates don't think so

Appearance: Jet black hair that spikes in all directions. Very tanned skin that you can tell was originally very pale. Tall, a little muscular in the legs. Always has a thoughtful look in his eyes. Alex can run fast-- which shows in his leg muscles. His speed is explosive and he has lots of stamina.

Clothing: Red-orange long-sleeved shirt with no collar, Black shorts, brown shoes.

Acessories: A basketball, which he has in a bag. Alex also has a bracelet with a compass on it.

Weapons: Alex doesn't really,,, DO weapons. He's more of a run-away-guy, but in times of need, he is quite adept at the katana (Although he does not own one).

Personality: Alex almost always seems depressed, but that's just because he sighs a lot. Most of the time, however, unless he's playing basketball, Alex doesn't wear a smile. He talks slowly, at an infuriatingly sloth-like pace, which easily can anger the impatient.

Pronouns: He/him

S&S Gay & no
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:17 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

So I'm gonna be rp'ing as a rock

Spoiler! :
Lol here's my actual character sheet:

Name: Richard 'Ricky' Edison

Ricky is a human of average build who is moderately well build. They like to wear a camo jacket over a grey T-shirt and ripped jeans, with big hiking boots. (Well they have no choice now that there's a zombie apocalypse lol). Their only two accessories are a dog tag from when they were in the military and a silver wristwatch that stopped working a long time ago. The only reason he still wears it is because it belonged to his father, who got it from his grandfather, who got it from his grandfather, who got it from his...yeah you get the point. It's a family heirloom!
Hmmmmm...weapons....he's good at using guns. But sadly he has none on him. The only weapons he has are two hatchets and a (very) sharp stick that he whittled using a pocket knife he has.

*boop*

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:55 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

GOT MY CHARRIE HERE I'LL REPOST IN MY FIRST POST AS WELL

Spoiler! :

Name: Vincent Kingsly
History: Vincent grew up within the kingdom training under the royal guard. He worked his way up to the point of what is the equivalent of the secret service for the king. However, due to the fact that he has been taught everything he knows by everyone in the royal kingdom, he has no real knowledge of the kingdom itself (or really how to be socially interactive at all).

he is an extremely skilled fighter and as bright a scholar as you will ever find, but he is sort of robotic in a way. he has yet to learn many social skills.

appearance: he is only about 5'8, so he's not the biggest guy in the room, but he more than makes up for it with his speed and strength. he's well built and has a tan skin tone from being in the sun so often. he keeps his hair a little messy at medium length, and his face is normally clean shaven.

weapon: anything you can think of is a weapon in this mans eyes
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:30 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

All of these characters look great! I can't wait for them to all bond and interact in the actual roleplay. <3

Also, @veeren, this is a mood for my character, too:

weapon: anything you can think of is a weapon in this mans eyes
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:39 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Posted! Feel free to have your character end up right by Oz or a little bit farther away. c:

I can't wait to reply to posts when I pop online tomorrow morning!
mage

queer and here.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:37 am
View Likes
veeren says...

AHHH CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE INTROS
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:40 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@veeren, I can't wait to read your intro!

And @GrandWild and @ChesTacos, I love your introductions! Ricky's reaction to Oz was perfect, and I love ready Nem was to fight. c:

I'll go slip a post in of Oz reacting to the two of them. :)
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:49 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Posted!

(As a little reminder: no one should actually know where this place is right now. They can come from other zombie apocalypses, but just not this one - they all got randomly transported here from their actual stories and worlds/realities.)
mage

queer and here.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:12 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Ricky only now realizing he's not where he thought he is lol
*boop*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:15 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Ricky's very valid. :P

I can't wait for Oz to realize he's in a zombie apocalypse. >> He's realized he's somewhere he's not supposed to be, but he hasn't put a name to that smell he noticed earlier.

(It was the smell of death.)

I think that half-eaten body Nem noticed earlier might clue him in once he notices it. c:

or an actual zombie, if i suddenly throw one of those in
mage

queer and here.

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong