Young Writers Society

Book Club in Room U202 DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:56 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

@Europa @Thundahguy @Oswin1800 @Steggy @Nike @Gravity

Hey Guys! I’m making this note to those who have shown interest to let you know that I would like CP’s up before the 13th of January next Saturday! If you somehow cannot get that up by then no worries! Just please let me know. My plan is to start writing Monday the 15th
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:51 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

So, I've never seen the show this is based off of, so I'm a little unclear on what the overarching story of this is.

15 Reviews

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:32 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

It’s not the exact same as the show. They have similar builds but they aren’t the same thing. The story will develop over time. In this first part it is simply a modern story about mixing the learning of magic with the real world. When the characters are ready to move so will the story. @Europa
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

15 Reviews

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:39 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Glad to have you! Please feel free to start making your CP!! @nickelgotyourback

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:57 am
View Likes
Nike says...

We starting?
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

I think some people are still finishing up their profiles but once everyone is done, I believe we can start.

Also, finished my CT! Let me know if anything needs changing. :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

15 Reviews

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:45 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

CP’s done by the 13th and then we start Monday the 15th @Nike Everyone can feel free to start messaging other members about possible character relationships and developments!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Could we perhaps have a pad with all the characters on it? I think if we did it that way it'll be a lot easier to keep track of what each character thinks of the others.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

15 Reviews

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:02 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Of course! Would someone mind possibly giving me a crash course on the pads or some other alternative? @Steggy

15 Reviews

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:13 am
View Likes
nickelgotyourback says...

This may seem like a stupid question but what does UFL mean?

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:14 am
View Likes
deleted221222 says...

Up for Love, I believe

15 Reviews

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:36 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Yes it means up for love @nickelgotyourback

15 Reviews

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:41 am
View Likes
nickelgotyourback says...

haha sorry for the stupid question

15 Reviews

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:16 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Not a stupid question at all! @nickelgotyourback

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality