z

Young Writers Society

The Stadium DT [1]

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:07 pm
PixieStix says...

It's true. Haha. It is.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:07 pm
zohali93 says...

if you went to kenya, the teachers would tell the class "boys dont bother looking at these girls that way, your future wives are in grade 4" and we were in grade 8.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:08 pm
KingLucifer says...

Hey guys are like trees we take forever to mature. lol
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Thats true, Biggles. Lol. But I get that. I wasn't granted permission to date until last year and that was because I really liked this guy and was texting him everyday. It never came to that though. He's an ass, always will be. I came out unscathed.
Lol, MM.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

53 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 pm
zohali93 says...

and then he would tell the girls that their future husbands were in university or college.. this had to do with balancing the maturity level or something.....
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 pm
KingLucifer says...

That or they don't know jackcrap of what there talking. I got gf thats in the same grade as me.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

53 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 pm
zohali93 says...

they have their reasons. its not just one teacher who says this. its like the whole country.

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:18 pm
KingLucifer says...

Yea true like my mom says my wife is in her freshmen year.

125 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm
PixieStix says...

Lol. Wow. I haven't had permission to date yet but I do it anyway. Ha. My mom says, "Honie, boys are gonna start to like you." And I'm like... "Yea, I know. I have a boyfriend." and she was like, "Haha, yeah right." and she walks away. Lol.My bf is freaking hot. :P

53 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm
zohali93 says...

the teachers would say stuff like how if one person is more mature than you it wasn't going to work out. thats why its not so strange to see huge age gaps between married people in east africa. in fact i've never seen two married people ever the same age.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:22 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Lol. All the guys I end up liking turn out to be major a*sholes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:23 pm
PixieStix says...

Lol. Mines not. But he's in the popular group. One of the people that wear backwards hats lol. He lets me borrow it and I wear it around all day. Ha.

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:25 pm
KingLucifer says...

Bah, I can't say I haven't had any immature moments. But I can say I broken up with more girls than they have with me.

125 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 pm
PixieStix says...

Lol. Same her MM. Only one guy broke up with me and that was because he was moving. All the other ones I dumped. Lol.

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:29 pm
KingLucifer says...

Lol nice, ladies please note that if a guy leaves his gf for you or cheats on her with you. Then he won't be worth the time.

Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher