z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:35 am
Charizard821 says...

@Tortwag, glad you're on board! Now we only need two more! While we wait, you can sign up at Chess.com and we can play a warm up match. Perhaps your meticulous strategy can defeat mine. :)

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:04 pm
BrumalHunter says...

*is seriously resisting the urge not to start correcting language errors made in this SB and its DT*

The above suddenly becomes a problem because two comments in a row had grammatical flaws in them. I beseech you, have mercy!

@Charizard821, if we play chess again, your demise will be certain - I showed you mercy, after which you showed me none, so next time, I shan't make the same mistake. ;)

Also, why do you feel like you're the only one who hasn't played any given game? Helloooo! I'm still here, people.

(Wow, isn't this post just a ray of sunshine... I feel like a diminished chord.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

58 Reviews

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:24 pm
Charizard821 says...

Ohhhh, the mercy card, eh, Hunter? You and I both know full well that before I layed the final checkmate, you had taunted me about the mistake I was making. I remember. You should too. ;) I'll challenge you now, accept whenever you can. It's played with three days wait time permitted, to allow for interruptions. Anyway, if you're onboard with this tournament, speken now!

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:14 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Come, @Charizard821, if you suppose victory is your ally and your skills impenetrable, I dare you to another duel in the sport of kings. My time is open, though for how long I cannot entirely say, and I feel prepared to take you on. It will be another 3-day match, and, supposing that it is not finished in the first day, I will be relentless and come again. Will you answer my challenge?
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:21 pm
Ventomology says...

Can you kids keep your chess out of the DT? We are close enough to needing a new one as it is.

In other news: That sketch is going to be redone because I sat down at my computer to do line work the other day and realized I'd forgotten not only Jewels, but Bloodmoon as well. I'll have a new draft up shortly.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:10 am
StupidSoup says...

HEY! I didn't say I didn't play chess cuz I do!......just not well .3.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:04 am
Robusto says...

I'll have a filler post starring Arthur up soon. Keep an eye out.

54 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:29 am
StupidSoup says...

havnt heard from him in a while eh? Hope its cool ^3^

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:20 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter don't even bother XD I am a correction-freak at home (though only with my Mom), and I used to be one in grouped efforts. I learned that people quickly found it annoying, so yeah, save your correcting impulses for AWFUL grammatical mistakes we amateurs may make ;)

@Charizard821 Oh it's Chess.com? Already registered, then. Tortwag's still my username, so add me in your friend list or somethin'.
...Oh god, I still have The Tyrant Neptune as my Profile Pic :D I should use that one in YWS when I get tired of my Smeargle.

@Buggiedude2340 I... Did mentioned once that you had forgot Bloodmoon though, looks like that was ignored due to the amount of messages in between. Welp, bummer.
Arthur is comin', yaaaaaaay. I'm still late though, I gotta catch up...
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

58 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:35 pm
Charizard821 says...

@TheSilverFox, once again, I am one step ahead of you. I challenged you to a rematch before you even asked.

@Tortwag, EXCELLENT! Prepare to be challenged!

@Buggiedude2340, what's the matter with a little chess talk? When the DT gets full, we'll simply get a new one.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:56 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@Charizard821: About that....I tried joining the game against you but noticed you weren't on, so I might've gone and....uh....deleted the request. XD. So.....yeah.....uh.....*runs away*

@Robusto: Cool! Arthur's an awesome character, and I look forward to seeing what the filler post is like! :D

@Tortwag: I already sent a friend request. XD. As soon as I read your comment below, where you said you'd already joined chess.com, I looked you up in their member database and found you. XD. Man, your profile pic is awesome. O_O. I wish I had something like that. O_O.

I'd like to continue, but I have 5 minutes left before my school day begins. Have a good time, everyone! I'll see you later! :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

54 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:02 pm
StupidSoup says...

>3> chess

ess soz chess

y soz chees

ermargerrrd izza chezz

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

58 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:01 pm
Charizard821 says...

Guys.... I don't want to alarm you... But I THINK we broke @15253. XD

Fear not Silver. I'll simply challenge you again.

58 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:04 am
Charizard821 says...

Oh jeez. I'm dragging everybody down at this point. @Buggiedude2340, @AstralHunter, if I don't have the post out by Saturday, you guys can write it, okay?

54 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:42 am
StupidSoup says...

...buh...che...che...chs....hez...che...chezs....ch....

*sparks and fizzes*

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon