z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:12 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter By "controlling", I meant like having them interact in the new world.
But new worlds means new 'Mons, so I'm droppin' off Twinkiel for the Sequel. I'll probably be taking a Totodile this time around.
...Yup. Definitely a Totodile.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:02 am
Poopsie says...

a uh....mundane? Todidile?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:52 am
BrumalHunter says...

@Tortwag, I have excellent news for you!

Remember that thing we discussed several weeks ago? The thing that got you really excited? You are allowed to have Mudkip. ;)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

62 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:01 am
Poopsie says...

a uh....ahem.....mundane? Mudkip?
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:27 am
BrumalHunter says...

Hey, what do you have against Mudkip? *eyes suspiciously*
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:39 am
Poopsie says...

he killed my torchic a billion times in pkm red ;3;

I also curious as to what tortwag is going to do with this character .o.
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:45 am
BrumalHunter says...

Ah, I see.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:41 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

You mean Ruby, @Verser. There's no Torchic nor Mudkips in Red. And yes, a Totodile. Reptiles are kind of my thing!
Oh and may your Torchic rest in peace. Rival battles CAN be quite hellish, after all.

@AstralHunter Astral. This... This obviously isn't a joke, but... I...I... I can have a Mudkip? OOOOOOOH MY GOD!! MUDKIP! YES!

I am teleporting there RIGHT NOW!

"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:04 pm
Charizard821 says...

There's a sequel planned? And the character one writes as has the potential to be the offspring of the current characters?

*thinks about that*

What would a Riley child be like? This is something that's never crossed my mind. Intriguing. Guess he (and subsequently I) better keep working on that relationship-to-be with Flurry in the meantime. I've got a great idea for something to do while they're in different groups, and Tort's epic imagination is soon to make it a reality. Hats off to you, bro. Even though Silver will probably.... TOP me. Haha, get it? Top me? Like a top hat? And I'm tipping my hat? No? *slinks away*

58 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Charizard821 says...

Speaking of relationships, @Tortwag, that's kinda the reason I've been ninja vanishing on here from time to time. Been spending a lot of my free time with my girlfriend. But also because I'm behind on posts, and it's tough to get motivated when that happens. But I guess I should listen to Shia at some point and JUST DO IT!

40 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:30 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 Like I said: everybody's been busy for some reason. At least you're communicating, so hey, that's a good thing! right?

Also, I'm sorry to bring my Poke-fan stuff in this, but assuming that a Riley offspring would be based on a relationship with Flurry, that child... can't really exist, since well, not the same egg group. Then again, adoption's a thing, but y'know.
Bummer.
Well, that is unless @Robusto has his own rules for the whole egg group thing, which would make them irrelevant in the first place, and every pokemon can have a relationship with any 'Mon, thus cancelling what I just said.
Something that I wouldn't mind actually, since I always wondered what it would feel like for an organic 'Mon to fornicate with a ghost. Then have a child with abilities from both parents.

That aside, d'aww. Thank you. Now gimme that hat.
*Ignores the stupendously bad top hat joke entirely.*
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

58 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:47 pm
Charizard821 says...

Actually Tort, Riley's egg group is undefined, so TECHNICALLY it COULD work.

Also yeah, a ghost and a not ghost. Super cool. Probably would make a living thing with supernatural powers.

40 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:34 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 ...*checks handheld Paper pokedex* ...The heck? *checks bulbapedia* AH! Indeed. Well that's interesting to know!

I know, right? Would love to see the result. Would be some kind of Danny Phantom-like 'Mon, with the ability to Go Ghost at will.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:42 pm
Ventomology says...

Uh, hate to ruin your fun, but I'm sending Flurry (and Katrina) back to earth, regardless of how the relationship things work out. Unfinished business, you know...

Also, apparently my homework load is like, way less than my teachers implied on day one, so until tech week for Mary Poppins (because I GOT IN! Oh, and tech week will be early November), I will be available for writing should we need any spur-of-the-moment post take-overs.

And for a sequel character... Tynamo or Chikorita could be fun to write. What do you guys think?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

40 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:18 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Meh. Doesn't mean a Ghostly union can't happen with someone else.
Interesting that you're sending Flurry back to Earth though, I had totally overlooked the possibility of going back there.

And yay! That's good to know.

As for your starter choice... I'd say, go with Chikorita. I wonder how you'd handle a full Plant type as adorable as that one.

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake