z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry DT

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:56 pm
View Likes
Zontafer says...

Noelle wrote:@Zontafer What year is your character in? And welcome to the Hufflepuff family! ^_^

(Multiquote should be added on YWS)

3rd year, and thank you! ^^

@thewriter13

Yaaay. :D It'll be just like the chat!
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:58 pm
Cithara says...

Alright! I'll have your character try to posion me, and then I'll have my character try to do something to your character later XD
Pax in Christo

"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl

I used to be Thewriter13

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:59 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

*hides in corner because I don't know what to do with my character...* My character NEEDS an enemy but only one! 0-0
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:24 pm
FaerieQueen says...

@Zontafer
Would my character be friends with yours? Gryffindor? I mean, Layla, s daddy is the Minister of magic...
*rubs hands together excitedly*
We the fae have never had a queen, but let this day be filled with happiness and joy, for we now have a queen!- Legends of the Fae

Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:30 pm
View Likes
FaerieQueen says...

@katyaelefant
*raises hand hesitantly* um. Sure. But first, what would of caused the animosity?
Last edited by FaerieQueen on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We the fae have never had a queen, but let this day be filled with happiness and joy, for we now have a queen!- Legends of the Fae

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:31 pm
View Likes
Zontafer says...

FaerieQueen wrote:@Zontafer
Would my character be friends with yours? Gryffindor? I mean, Layla, s daddy is the Minister of magic...
*rubs hands together excitedly*

I just read about her, and I guess that would go! :D

FaerieQueen wrote:@katyaelefant
*raises hand hesitantly* um. Sure. But first, what would of caused the animosity?

Gryffindor and Slytherin. Is there more to say? c'x
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill

Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:42 pm
dragonthief1 says...

@wolfare1
When does quidditch start? Being a qorld famous seeker , will wants to help ravenclaw. :D

Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:46 pm
FaerieQueen says...

@wolfare1
Mind if i change Layla to sixth year? I have a couple complications that need fixing.

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:01 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Have we established where the professors stay?
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:06 pm
AdmiralKat says...

@FaerieQueen My character is against mudbloods... That could be it.
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 pm
FaerieQueen says...

@katyaelefant

Um, layla is a pure blood. But i guess that layla would get mad because raven talks alot of crap on Kingsley Shacklebolt because he is trying to help muggleborns?
Last edited by FaerieQueen on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

@FaerieQueen @AfterTheStorm, Storm mentioned during Kris fourth year there was incident that nearly got him expelled. How about we make this a plot point. Maybe during the fourth year Beatrix started to really beat Kris in the classroom as it was the Summer after the third year that Beatrix finally got a chance to meet and be taught under her Uncle Alden Valji. And eventually Kris lashed out at Beatrix and Layla got caught in the crossfire of his attack.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 pm
FaerieQueen says...

@avalon
Sounds good to me. And since she always thought he was a selfish jerk it made her bond with beatrix stronger :D

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

Sorry for almost neglecting this, I've been trying to finish some things up, but I am finally here to answer questions!

@FaerieQueen, It is your character, make any changes you need within reason (so that's a yes.)

@Zontafer, your character will be accepted after @Mackattack reads it, but I see no problems with it.

@dragonthief1, I actually don't know when Quiddich would start, but I would assume it's as it normally would, maybe Mackattack would know? Also, about the dueling club (@JamesHunt), I don't see anything why you cannot have one, so if Mackattack (again) is alright with it, I'm sure it could work.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:53 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Okay, this is the situation thus far:

Everyone in Gryffindor, Slytherin and Ravenclaw are now in their sixth year (@AfterTheStorm, @FaerieQueen, @KatyaElefant, @Avalon, @RoyalHighness and @Thewriter13), so only my three Hufflepuffs (@Wolfie36, @Noelle and @Zontafer) are in their third year?

Relationships:
Kris (Storm) - possibly friendly with Nova and very friendly with Raven, but hostile towards Layla and Beatrix.
Layla (Faerie) - friendly with Beatrix, but hostile towards Kris and Raven.

Raven (Katya) - slightly friendly with Eli and friendly with Nova, Matty and Felix and very friendly with Kris, but hostile towards Layla
Beatrix (Avalon) - friendly with Layla, but hostile towards Kris and Nova

Nova (Royal) - possibly friendly with Kris and friendly with Raven, but hostile towards Beatrix
Matty (writer) - friendly with Raven and Eli, but hostile towards Felix

Simon (Wolfie) - friendly with Eli
Eli (Noelle) - slightly friendly with Raven and friendly with Matty and Simon
Felix (Zontafer) - friendly with Raven, but hostile towards Matty

NPC's:
Kris - friendly with Maddox Turner and Osric "Rick" Steinway (Slytherin)
Raven - friendly with Luni Netherwood and Bella Spear
Nova - friendly with Friday Jackson and Charlotte Harley and very friendly with Mario Reid (Slytherin)
Matty - friendly with Amber Rainer and very friendly with Christoper Mark

Did I get that right? (Also, who takes Trans., Charms, DADA, NMC and CoMC, respectively? Please include your NPC's.)
Last edited by BrumalHunter on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas