z

Young Writers Society

Wrath of Olympus DT

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:47 pm
Midnightmoon says...

Posted! @Lupa22, I had a small conversation happen between Rose and Mia.
Last edited by Midnightmoon on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:13 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey guys, I'm back after a few days (sorry for not telling you prior) and I just noticed that everyone seems to be arriving at D.C. already (Though your posts are all great guys, good job) Now, I had been hoping, when I put forward the idea, that the separation and journey would lead to a longer series of posts and include bonding between team members, people dynamics and monster attacks of course where team mates have to work together.

I spoke to Europa on this and she said to ask you guys.

I thought the separation would make it easier for team members to focus on relationships with just their few team mates rather than the whole large group.
What I'm trying to say is, I don't think that the quests have gone on long enough to have them join again so soon. I don't think we have fully taken advantage of this so far.

I was also thinking that team Hellraisers hasn't encountered anything on the way to DC yet, which seems unlikely. Also I think the villains would've wanted to attack them while they were separated rather than all together. Also Nymphealily, they couldn't have gotten attacked in DC by a monster given the guardian deities I mentioned in an earlier sb post.

So, @NympheaLily do you think you would consider to changing your post to them arriving at Norfolk and meeting Sofia there, and @Lupa22 to Team Psychic arriving at Richmond not DC?

This would also give some space for Sofia (@VenusStar) to establish relationships as she went on the journey with them, and the train ride together would help them trust each other

If what I said is not okay with you, then I'll deal with it, but I really hope you'll think about what I said.

P.S. @Midnightmoon could you pls change train to bus in our post? Team Psychic is traveling by bus.

Just tagging those I haven't tagged already; @HazelGrace16 @Rydia

68 Reviews

Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:15 pm
Midnightmoon says...

Got it fixed!

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:24 pm
erilea says...

I never said explicitly that we arrived at Washington; most of the time I was pretty vague about where we were because I couldn't remember. :)
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:11 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I don't know if it's just cause I don't post often, but I am having a hard time comprehending the order of the posts and what's going on. I feel like it's all over the place, and I can't find anyway to get a meaningful post in. Things are moving very fast and it's not making sense to me at least. Could we maybe establish roles? I don't know what Caroline's importance to the group is, and I feel like I can't bring her to light without either confusing myself or messing something up. I'm not used to an SB moving this fast without any character relationship development or consistency. Could we maybe even do one event per persons post so we aren't writing the same event over and over again from every single character?

I'm just trying to think of solutions cause I'm not sure I can stay if I can't keep up or put anything towards the story. Someone help!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

68 Reviews

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:51 pm
Midnightmoon says...

That's actually a very good idea. When I post, I just try to make it tie in the the previous post. If we could establish roles, and have a scheduled post time, like say @Lupa posts, Then whichever character she mentioned the most would make the next post, so on and so forth. Just an idea!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:39 pm
Europa says...

I like that idea. @HazelGrace16 what's happening right now is they've both stopped at the halfway points (Or at least psychic has. I'm not sure about Hellraisers.) But HR have met Sofia. If it would help, I could do a post involving her and Mickey that you could build off of.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I'd appreciate that! @Europa
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:53 am
NympheaLily says...

@LordZeus I didn't mention they were in DC. I was also pretty vague. I'll make any necessary edits.
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:56 am
NympheaLily says...

ALSO, MAY I ADD
Roland is passed out and kind of useless. Everyone is ignoring that fact so if you would kindly take this into consideration, that would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Will Solace IRL

45 Reviews

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:21 pm
Europa says...

I've started writing post for Mickey. It should be up within a few days

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:46 pm
Rydia says...

Okay, I'll wait until you've finished it before I post again for Ed then :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:54 am
View Likes
VenusStar says...

Updated Sofia's profile with a new power, Virtus's favor which allows her to sense threats sooner than most other demigods. @Europa @NympheaLily @Rydia

45 Reviews

Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:34 pm
Europa says...

Posted! Not much plot action, just him being weird around Sofia and checking in with Ray.

45 Reviews

Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:18 am
Europa says...

Who wants to post next?

The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats