z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:56 am
Kelpies says...

I would personally like to post next, I'm actually almost finished with an entry.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:09 am
wakarimasen says...

I don't mind. :) At the rate I'm going, mine won't be finished for a bit longer.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:13 am
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Before I start writing, anyone plan to meet up with Dayo at any point? (She's in the jungle on planet Alypyso if that makes a difference)
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:17 am
SkyeWalker says...

Aaaah, I love it so much already @WalkerForest1066. Drama two posts in. Also, I saw your message and I didn't get it because I was out getting dinner >_> Time differences can be a pain, can't they? Sosososo sorry about that, it must have said I was on ugh. Buuut, love the post so much even though you say it was rushed XD and sosorry. I can try to be on at like three-four your time if you want. PM me or something?
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

49 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:19 am
wakarimasen says...

TinyJarStoredDreams wrote:Before I start writing, anyone plan to meet up with Dayo at any point? (She's in the jungle on planet Alypyso if that makes a difference)

Maybe Grin and Ro will be headed there to capture a jungle creature for a client. :)

223 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:38 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

I took some liberties with Ebony- no she's not actually a creature from the original star wars, but it was the best idea for a companion I could come up with for Anita. It just seemed right.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 am
Vellichor says...

@Kelpies I like the post, btw! Drama and coincidental meetings happen to both be favorites of mine xD

Just to let you know though, Zarash has not yet left the place where he and Skye have just met. Is he meant to be the one who delivered the blow to her head?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

42 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 am
Vellichor says...

@Kelpies I'm dumb! Sorry about that, I just noticed the part about "backup." Sorry about that, disregard that last message xD

If it is another Sith, Zarash doesn't know of their presence nearby yet..... perhaps he's been followed?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

42 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:25 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

Alrighty then, time to do a relationship post for Derryn Ordo :)

@TheFantasy14
Mourdica Enitis- Derryn has heard of her, but has never encountered her in the field. His companion Pekt, however, was a witness to the massacre at the Jedi temple. She has warned the Mandalorian that Darth Enitis is unlike any of the Force users they have faced since, and advises caution.

Ciro Enitis- Derryn Ordo, as a Mandalorian, has a rather deep-set aversion to the Jedi, though he acknowledges that the dislike is foundless and antiquated. He has not met Ciro himself, though he knows of the story of his sister's kidnapping through various underground contacts. He has made an early decision that Darth Enitis is probably Ciro's long lost sister, though he has not approached the Jedi with his suspicions (due to his heritage-given dislike of the Jedi.)

@Caterpickle
Lamar Davis- Has no idea who Lamar is. He knows that children are kidnapped and trained as Sith, but again, has not brought his evidence to the Jedi based on his traditional relationship with the Order.

@TinyJarStoredDreams
Dayoyme Lung- One of the few Jedi he has personally encountered; even despite her membership of the Order, he respects her dedication and wishes that he could have brought the same dedication to the unification of his people. He has also seen her fight, though he attempted to remain hidden as the sentiment between Mandalorians and the Jedi is reciprocated, with neither group ever trusting the other. Derryn respects Dayoyme and has told himself that the next time he encounters her, he will make himself known.

@Deskro
Atlis- Again, has not had the "pleasure" of meeting the Sith, but has heard stories from his contacts (most of whom are now dead) and even looked upon pictures taken from afar. He does not know of the Sith lord's abilities, though he can easily assume that he is quite powerful with the Force.

@TheForgottenKing
Jin Iguru- His sentiment for Iguru is largely the same as with Dayoyme; He respects his abilities in combat, even if he may disagree with certain principles of the Order. Derryn has seen Jin's troops in battle and acknowledges his training prowess.

Ryan Pratt Koban- Has met the man in various places, as they both frequent the same circles from time to time in their line of work; Derryn knows Ryan to be a very capable pilot and respects the man much as he does anyone in their chosen career choice. He knows also that the lightsaber he carries with him was once a Sith's, but he has not heard the tales of Darth Martonius.

@HazelGrace16
Talia Curlsta- Has never heard of the girl, though he has actually seen her firsthand; He saw the girl while both were on a mission, but as many other people did, he looked the other way, never considering that a child would be so important or capable as a spy.

Jacqueline Harless- Knows her personally, as she is his go-to ship mechanic. He appreciates her abilities greatly and more often than not offers his praise and gratefulness towards her mechanical prowess.

@Kelpies
Anita Stone- Derryn has met her, though only in passing and almost instantly built a great deal of respect for her; her ability to rise above her beginnings is impressive to him, especially based on his own observations of similarly-started sentients. Her incredible intelligence is also a topic of great respect for Derryn, and he particularly finds her ability to create on the fly to be greatly impressive. He almost knows that the two will meet at some point in the future, and hopes that there will be more time to converse than their last brief encounter.

@Reneia
Skye Merem- Knows of her, and has seen her in passing in various mercenary circles. She has her own way of doing things and he respects that; niches are hard to secure and the fact that it seemed so easy for her is enviable even.

@AllisontheWriter
Roenna Fidsmor- Has met her through Grin, though it's been a long time.

Grin Fidsmor- An old acquaintance, the two used to work together as bounty hunting and smuggling are often closely connected. Grin is older than Derryn, and most of their dealings were made before Derryn's lucky break and rise in the underworld community and later "disappearance." (Derryn went off the grid and made it seem as though he were dead, repainting his armor and making use of the time to acquaint himself with and train a small, close-knit group who now work with him as a team of highly effective bounty hunters.)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

49 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:27 pm
wakarimasen says...

I just posted. (Was working on mine last night, but was too tired to finish it properly.)
Last edited by wakarimasen on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:48 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Gah, I can't wait to post again. Can I start typing it? XD Honestly I can't wait to get going again. Stuff is happening. XD
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

223 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:03 pm
Kelpies says...

I thought he might have had backup... Let's just say that a ship backfired whilst someone was fixing it and something clogging the pipes hit her in the head.

42 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 pm
Vellichor says...

@Kelpies yeah, sorry about that. I had been trying to make it seem that he wasn't technically supposed to be there, and that he only was because the Legion doesn't know about it. All his superiors know is that he is making use of his very limited free time, though Coruscant is certainly not where they expected him to visit...
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

49 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

By the way, I found a more Star Wars-y picture that matches my idea of Ro, perhaps after she's had more experience with a lightsaber (as pictured).

RoJedi.png

The person's clothes were a bit torn for my liking, but they've been patched up a bit with Photoshop. I imagine this was originally Mara Jade. RIP Mara and the Legends. :P

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:43 pm
View Likes
jumpingsheep says...

I submitted my character!
hello there

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild