z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:09 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

...I could just say "Hey guys! The post is finished :D", but let's be honest, it would be BORING. Especially for me. So I'll be doing this instead.

Ahem.

Spoiler! :

ATTENTION CAMPERS. ATTENTION CAMPERS. IT IS TIME FOR A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

THE POST HAS BEEN FINISHED. I REPEAT. THE POST HAS BEEN FINISHED. IT IS CURRENTLY UNDER THE PROCESS OF RE-READING AND SHALL BE PUBLISHED AS SOON AS THE SECRET BASE ENTITLED "H.O.M.E." (Hardly Ordinary Monkey Estate) HAS BEEN REACHED.

THAT IS ALL.

Aaaah. Now this... THIS, my little duckies, is one of the things in life I enjoy <3
That and my new signature.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:16 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

WOOHOO @Tortwag!!!!!
GRADE A ANNOUNCEMENT

Just so you know, I've actually been writing that PM for you for the last couple days and I'm still not done with it.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:50 pm
Poopsie says...

Twaggy's gif game is on fleeky deeky
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:29 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Poopsie Thank you :3

@Robusto 'kay! Still waitin' patiently for it.

Also, The post is up. Hopefully I'm getting a Grade A+ with it :D

Oh and uh, screw what I said about it being shorter than usual. It was shorter in my plan, but Brain decided to not respect it completely, as usual. Enjoy!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:55 am
Robusto says...

@Tortwag: That was an amazing post. And the Don't Hug me I'm scared reference made it even better. I expect plenty more of those in the future.
And I'm starting to wonder if you might be in communication with one of my advisers, because you are setting up later Zulu stuff pretty eerily well. And I love it.
I'll have a more in depth review later. But for now, you have the Robusto seal of approval, as well as the PM.

24 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:04 pm
Robusto says...

And @Tortwag, your post finally gave me the inspiration I need to write my next post!

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:42 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

There are more colours available in BBCode than I ever thought possible! Some of these colours are maroon, dark red, crimson, red, orange, gold, yellow, olive, light green, lime, green, dark green, dark slate grey, teal, turquoise, aquamarine, cyan, blue, dark blue, navy, indigo, purple, magenta, violet, plum, pink, silver, light grey, dark grey, grey, light blue, lavender, azure, white, beige, tan, and brown.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

24 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:41 am
Robusto says...

Wow. It's like looking at one of those color choice things at a home improvement store.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:25 am
StupidSoup says...

Camp Laszlo gave me nightmares as a kid.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:53 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Well it gave me sweet memories and great moments of laughter :3

24 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:52 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

Confirmed: The next post will be an Alek/Sully AND an Arthur post.

40 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:54 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Eeeeeeexcellent.

...*gulp* Also, um, awaiting your PM answer. Oh, and I also have a bonus post to write, too. Almost forgot about that.

24 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:36 pm
Robusto says...

I'm working on it, Tort. But there's a lot of stuff I need to cover. And I'm in school at the moment, but I shall send it as soon as possible.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:00 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

And now, there's a new and improved list of independent colours.

Spoiler! :
That means they can easily be distinguished from the other colours, and if there are two options that provide the same colour, the shorter one is displayed: azure, honeydew, white, ivory, cornsilk, beige, khaki, tan, coral, chocolate, sienna, brown, maroon, crimson, red, orange, gold, yellow, olive, light green, lime, chartreuse, green, dark slate grey, teal, turquoise, aquamarine, cyan, blue, navy, indigo, purple, magenta, violet, plum, pink, linen, lavender, silver, light grey, dark grey, grey, slate grey, and light blue.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:36 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto you have a point, I have no right to be impatient. I'll just go to my tournament and wait for-
*comes back. Sees PM*

...wow. Ok. I bow before your unparalleled efficiency.

@AstralHunter I swear I'm going to create a story concept out of that. So many possibilities...

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec