z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:21 am
Wolfi says...

Sorry for taking so long :P Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

Questions about this Ashton guy - is it a simple coincidence that he and Cole share the same first name? And will he be coming to the cabin too? (I'm kind of uncertain about what his purpose is.)
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:44 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Great post, @Wolfie36!

One minor inconsistency I noticed, though, was that Riley is unconscious at this point, having been knocked out with a tranquilizer dart.

Yeah, it's a coincidence that their names are the same. :P I'm not sure if @Steggy had a purpose in mind for Ashton, but now he's sort of "involved". He's the first one to find out about the Animorphers and it's probably something Emma needs to deal with/explain to him now that he knows she's a part of this.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:05 am
Wolfi says...

Ooh, forgot about that. Thanks!
and do not be afraid.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:33 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

I should be able to officially come back to the SB every other weekend from now on. My schedule just totally cleared up. I haven't read the last few posts but I'm thinking about making Gwen finally change (I don't think she has yet?) I'm thinking about making the cause of her not changing being a genetic abnormality that the morphing tech had to slowly "fix" before she could morph. She should fairly quickly become like everyone else.
~Sun Goddess~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:27 pm
LordZeus says...

Posted :D @LeftyWriter I mentioned Layla quite a bit. Please tell me if you want me to change anything! (The argument I mentioned at the end was just something that came to me. I can edit it out if you want.)

93 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:42 am
Lefty says...

@Sunshine1113

That's awesome news, Sunny! It's great to have you back!

At this point, Gwen as not changed and pretty much thinks the chairs didn't work on her (or at least that's sort of how it's been portrayed up until this point). And the genetic abnormality sounds like an awesome explanation as to why she hasn't morphed yet. :)

Let me know if you'd like help getting caught up on anything you've missed.

---

@LordZeus the argument you mentioned at the end is probably fine. It's probably up to whoever posts next (and if they're picking up where you left off) as to whether or not they'd like to put an argument in their post.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:45 am
LordZeus says...

So...who's posting next?

93 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:20 pm
Lefty says...

Characters who still need to be posted for this round are:

Michael, Layla, Emma, Gwen?, Neon, Riley, and Charlotte.

I can post next if people want me to, but I thought I should try to spread my posts out a bit. I also thought I'd hold off on posting for Riley as long as I could in case Fantasy comes back before the round is over.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:50 am
View Likes
Europa says...

FINALLY BACK!!! Did I miss anything?

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:53 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

I may need a recap of what is happening thus far, so I can write Michael's part sometime this week or weekend.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

93 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:26 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

FANTY!!! *tackles*

The storybook has been pretty slow, so you haven't missed too much. I never posted for Riley, so you can take her back over without having to incorporate anything I did. If you both (@TheFantasy14 and @Steggy) need a recap, I posted one on the last DT page, six posts down.

Also, I'm not sure what the last storybook posts you guys read were, but this round started with Cole's post, three posts up from the bottom on page 4.

Let me know if you have any questions. And welcome back, Fanty!
Last edited by Lefty on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:32 am
View Likes
Europa says...

That's the second time tonight someone's given me a virtual tackle.

440 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:36 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

*tackles Fanty*

Oops. Hope all those virtual tackle bruises will heal soon. o.o
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:54 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

is there anything specific we're arguing about? (My post is during the ride but I don't want to blunder anything.)

93 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:05 pm
Lefty says...

I don't think @LordZeus had anything specific in mind, right?

I suppose they could be arguing about something as serious as who was shooting at them/who bombed the lab or it could be something as silly as "There's ten of us and only four beds."

Any thoughts, LordZeus?

Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus