z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:47 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

*salutes* Don't you worry Lefty, this SB ain't never gonna die. Until a resolution for our characters is met, that is, and that won't happen for a while. With Blaspherica, Noelle, and Hattable gone and Night, Sunshine, and Fantasy busy with life, of course the activity's going to drop a little. But I think we all love this SB and its characters too much to ever let it die.

Steggy's probably posting next, yes. I'd really like to be able to post a second time this month to fulfill the February Captain's Challenge to the max.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:13 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Sorry guys! Life's been a little crazy but don't worry I'll be posting. Whenever I have the time!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:37 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

No worries, guys. I was just trying to figure out where you all were at. :)
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:10 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Fancy new graphic, Lefty! :P
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:43 am
Lefty says...

Ahh! Someone noticed. :P Yay.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:02 am
Steggy says...

I finally posted!

Over 3,000 words (my goodness o-o)

Hopefully it was okay! If not, let me know! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:14 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Steggy just one thing, I noticed you called Dan a small boy. Do you mind taking out the 'small'? He's about average height, you see. Other than that, great post! @LeftyWriter, who's left to post for this round?

93 Reviews

Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:45 am
Lefty says...

I believe it's now just Emma (@HazelGrace16) and Neon (@Chaser) that haven't posted for this round, considering Sunny hasn't officially come back to post for Gwen.

*Goes to read Michael's Post*

93 Reviews

Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:12 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Wow, that was quite the post! It was really interesting to see some past stuff with Michael and how he met/knew Charlotte and Gwen.

What is your plan for Jackson and the file? Did you plan with someone to pick up where your cliffhanger left off?

279 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:20 pm
Steggy says...

I have not! (unless somebody would like to plan with me?)

Basically, Jackson is the "spy" and he wants the file. I was thinking he might be working for Mr. Neil, a puppet or something. At first Jackson was going to be just a NPC, then I got to thinking:

What if I use Michael's best friend as an enemy? :P

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:45 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

Unfortunately, I think I'm officially leaving this SB. :( I leave in a week and I have no idea what life will look like during and after the trip.
I trust you guys to take care of Jinx, and I'm going to keep reading the posts because I love this story. I'm sad to leave, because it's been so fun and everyone's characters are great. Thank you for such a positive experience, everyone! I apologize for leaving, but thank you for understanding! You are all excellent writers and lovely people. :) <3
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

93 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:33 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Steggy ah, ok. I see. Just throwing thoughts out there, would it make sense for Mr. Neil to have a spy/puppet the day after/of the bombing? He was lucky to escape. Would he have had time to figure out a plan B?

93 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:48 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Nightcrawler

*tackles Night with giant hug* *gives pile of presents* *puts up banner and throws going-away party*

I'm really glad you joined the storybook, Night. You've really helped make it something special and it's been awesome having you around. It's always fun chatting with you and I've loved reading Jinx. Be sure to stop by every now and then and say hi, okay?

Anyway, I'm super excited for you! I hope you have an awesome time in China!

:smt006 Safe travels! :smt039

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:24 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Wouldn't that be Emma's brother? @Steggy
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

279 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:57 am
Steggy says...

Correct.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain