z

Young Writers Society

Hunger Games 4 - DT

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Lauren2010 says...

So it seems we have a bit of inactivity. Maybe our characters should start interacting more? Brief fights/encounters in the arena or something (with or without people dying) would be interesting. We just need some action. xD
Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 pm
Calligraphy says...

Lauren2010 wrote:So it seems we have a bit of inactivity. Maybe our characters should start interacting more? Brief fights/encounters in the arena or something (with or without people dying) would be interesting. We just need some action. xD

Yes that is exactly what we need. Come on guys. Plan something! Maybe I should make the Game maker make the arena way smaller?

A. S.

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:31 pm
Amfliflier says...

That'd be cool. Also, we just need more interaction, even if the GameMaker doesn't set it up.
Forever for All <3

MUSIC RULES! :)

Everyday is Earth Day! :D

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:36 pm
ultraviolet says...

Well, I haven't really been paying attention to anyone but those in my alliance. Where are you guys? Me, Erin (Elinor), and Fern (iarecrafty) are on top of a really tall building, but where in the arena exactly we haven't really said.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

541 Reviews

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:41 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Ara just set off into Central Park to wander.

If the arena were to be made smaller, it would be interesting if it were just confined to to Central Park. Still a rather big area, but confined. Maybe those packs of wolves mentioned in the arena description could drive everyone into the park, and patrol the edges where they won't come in but they'll attack anyone who tries to go out?
Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:46 pm
Calligraphy says...

Good idea, I am doing school right now, but tonight I will post about it.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:40 pm
Sunshine says...

Ultra: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy watching Harry Potter re-runs. I meant to post Yesterday, but there was a storm warning so I couldn't. Will do so tonight. Sorry!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:35 am
Elinor says...

So what's the whole spiel? We're all going to meet up and try to fight in central park?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

151 Reviews

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:05 pm
Amfliflier says...

Hehe, I realize it's getting kind of late in the Games, but if anyone wants to be in an alliance with Kyran, he's open. It's just weird because I log on and my ally is dead. So yeah, he's up for grabs. I honestly don't know what happened between Ara and Kyran. ;)
Forever for All <3

541 Reviews

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:37 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Haha, nothing really happened between them Amf. It's just how Ara is, not too keen on hanging around other people. She's still watchin' out for him though. ;)
Got YWS?

151 Reviews

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:33 pm
Amfliflier says...

Okay, because I didn't really know how that was working. So she's like a stalker now? ;)
Forever for All <3

541 Reviews

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:42 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Haha, yeah a bit. She's also is a sort of tentative alliance with Gabriel now. But she won't let anything happen to Kyran without a fight. ;)
Got YWS?

151 Reviews

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 pm
Amfliflier says...

Okay, that's good to know. :)
Forever for All <3

151 Reviews

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm
Amfliflier says...

I take back my offer of an alliance. This late in the Games, he'll get attached and have to betray them, so yeah.
Forever for All <3

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne