The Convergence [OOC]

154 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
i have work unfortunately from 2-10 but i'll try and get on after maybe?
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8557
Reviews 217
Sounds good! I will probs be asleep as my only day off is Sunday and I work Monday :/

Saturday night maybe? Would that work better for everyone? I’d love it if all of us could be there as it’ll be an important write in ^^
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender your mother
Points 2969
Reviews 15
i'm free whenever so Saturday sounds good




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
I might be out of town Saturday, but I can still try to make it to the write in




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8557
Reviews 217
Okay! I will try to hop on tonight too in case anyone can’t make it :D we’ll try both Saturday and Sunday
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
i can try to be on tonight, i'll have to check my work schedule to see if i work saturday (i believe i only work 4 hoursish so i should be fine)
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8557
Reviews 217
I will be on tonight at 8:00pm EST! Join me for character relations plotting, NPC creation, and Act I plotting <3

Today, Sat August 30th: 8:00pm EST
Tomorrow, Sun August 31st: 3:00pm EST AND 9:00pm EST
Mon September 1st: 3:00pm EST AND 5:00pm EST

I would love it if everyone could make it today, but if not we have the rest of the weekend ^^ This write in is important for the plot and outline! There will be no write ins after September 1st for plotting.
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
Awesome!! I'm gonna try to be at every write in, but I'm at my uncle's house tonight, so I don't know how that's going to turn out. Here's to hoping I can make it!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8557
Reviews 217
I will be on 15 mins late! I will be in the pad for about an hour ^^ or longer if yall can make it!
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
I'm so sorry I couldn't pop in right away ToT
I can go through what's written and maybe add a few thoughts now




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
Out of the pad now. I wrote a bit for Elowynn's arc. I absolutely love what we have so far!! I'm going to bed soon, so goodnight!! <333




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8557
Reviews 217
Sounds good! I will not be able to make it to the write in at 3:00pm today (I need to run some errands), but still feel free to stop by/create some NPCs or plot your charrie’s arc!

See ya’ll later tonight! Hopefully ya’ll can make it :3
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender your mother
Points 2969
Reviews 15
hopping in the pad now if anyone can meet up :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8557
Reviews 217
See ya’ll soon! I’ll be on at 9:00pm est ^^
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8557
Reviews 217
Quick tag :3
@avimoon @daisyletters @syzygy @ThatOneGuyRonin
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold