Academy of the Holy Tribunal (OOC)

238 posts1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8354
Reviews 30
sounds good!
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2508
Reviews 51




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
Of course! Go ahead :) we can just move on
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
new posts new posts!!

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
I’m going to work on a post tonight!

Edit: also, happy new year fam <3
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Happy new year! Wanna have your char stand near Lucia and we can start a conversation?

Or are you planning on having the ceremony begin?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
yes! I'm on right now if you'd like to join me :3

Liraeth is still in the Hall of Blessings getting her schedule from Gingko, but they can still definitely bump into each other! At the end of my post I was going to have Lira head back to her dorm, maybe they could have rooms beside each other too?
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
I can’t hop on atm but that works for me! They could see each other in the hall and exchange introductions :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
Sounds good c: I left it open, I just had Lira bump into someone in the Hall. Poke here when you're online/available!
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
I shall wait to plot a post until Elektra's next post is up but someone lemme know if you'd like to chat with Corrick he's a ray of sunshine...

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
@Obscura I’d be happy for Edris and Corrick to meet at some point, if you’d be interested in that :]
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2508
Reviews 51




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
I will start working on a post! Sorry for the delay. Anyone wanna collab sometime this week? It’d be breakfast/first class (Vita’s class in the auditorium)— so maybe we could write some fun dialogue before Vita takes over xD
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
I shall wait for Corrick's post until after Elektra writes ^^ but still, put winter and I on for collab after that post!

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Sorry I didn’t post yet! I need to reread all the posts that have occurred since I posted last. I’ll add it to my to-do list…
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy