Mafia--OOC

107 posts1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Should I keep the roles that were already given, or re-randomize them?

  • Yes, re-randomize them. 8%
  • No, keep them the way they are. 33%
  • I am indifferent. 33%
  • I do not have a role/Other 17%
  • I am century, and I need an option as not to skew the results. 8%

Total votes: 12

User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
expect revival shortly; century inc. is working hard to ensure people get their desired outcome! in the meanwhile, please feel free to read one of our many poetry pamphlets.
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
hi all! i'm just post here to let you know i have requested for this roleplay to be archived >.< DO NOT WORRY!! i love this roleplay dearly, i am just shelving it for now. it has been silent for a while... might be my fault xd but anyway yeah. it may or may not come back. --if you want a tag if it does, please reach out!!

-herb / eulogy
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein