"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter "wist is in every rp" ~ley “ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint Pfp is made by Crowesn
I can also probably help, if that would be useful!
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
Hey y'all! So it's been a hot minute >.> but how is everybody doing? Anybody need help with a post?
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
I can write sometime later this week! (I also have to write my own post >.>)
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
Hey, guys. I've been re-evaluating my capacity and think I will have to drop out of this storybook to prioritize other things. It's been super fun and I enjoy you guys, and I'm very fond of all of you. Unfortunately, life calls, and I think it's time for me to clear myself of some obligations.
Please feel free to use Petrus as you see fit, write him, rewrite him, or write him out of the story. I'm sorry I won't be able to see this story through!
@soundofmind, SO SORRY for not responding to this. I really could've sworn I did >.> Anyways, sorry everybody else for the radio silence for a bit. How are people feeling about this? Still interested? I know Wist and I love this story and universe, so we'd love to keep this going if at all possible!
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. — Neil Armstrong