I hope everyone liked Estanya's post c: thoughts and reactions are always encouraged >.> and I may be writing a second post soon. Estanya has a long journey to go from Westlio and the Lantern Citadel to the Badlands, so if anyone's down to collab and meet Estanya along the way, that'd be awesome!!
And with that, Estanya is on the way to the Badlands! If someone is on the route to the Badlands, maybe we could collab ^^ maybe @RangerofIthilien ? c:
if not, then I can skip Estanya's travels and have her meet up with everyone in the Badlands!
Hey everyone!! Sorry I've been so inactive and unresponsive lately, been going through a lot but I'm happy to see interaction going on again! I'll try to be more active too and catch myself up on what's going on
Edit: Also!!!!! Because there are some huge lore drops Jonah needs to give I'd really like if maybe we can rewrite/edit the scene of everyone arriving at camp and meeting Jonah + Child?
Well. I'm sort of back. So if anyone wants to try to do this again, I'll up for it :) as said before some new people came so a rewrite of whatever was in the writerspad is necessary
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart