z

Young Writers Society

Phony Pirate Practices

4145 Reviews

Reviews: 4145
Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:19 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Hmm, well that's going to make things a bit long, but I presume we have no rush for time?" asked Jennifer.

"Barring any unforeseen threats to reality," said Harry.

"Yes," agreed Jennifer," So Mage could you then describe what it is you normally wear so we can steer clear of that?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:21 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Mage nodded.

"I wear tunics and looser pants," Mage said. He glanced down at his legs and feet. He had changed his outfit when they ended up on the pirate ship, but he hadn't changed his shoes. The ones there were too big for him, and these ones were already worn in. "And boots like these ones. I wear a cloak sometimes, too, but that's usually because I need it for the weather or because we're going into somewhere crowded."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4145 Reviews

Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:28 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Hmm...well then you picked the right shop to start with. Hmm...why don't we start with some of the early twenty fifth century earth stuff, they're always very comfortable and very customizable," said Jennifer. "That is I believe on the ground floor of this place." She turned a questioning look to Shanis who nodded.

"Yup, I agree that's a good place to start too."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:42 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Mage wasn't entirely sure what they meant by 25th century or Earth, but he nodded in agreement anyways. Comfortable and customizable clothes were just the kind of clothes he'd like to try.

He glanced over at Soul.

...He just wished Soul could try them, too.
mage

queer and here.

4145 Reviews

Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:52 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Alright, if you'll follow me then. Even though its called the ground floor, its kind of two storeys' below this because street levels here are questionable at best," said Jennifer, already moving.

Harry exchanged a look with Shania. She smiled.

"You did call us," she said, before walking after Jennifer.

Harry shook his head, turning to follow. This was going to take a while.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:22 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Mage wasn't sure what to expect, but he fell into step behind Shania and Jennifer. Soul quickly caught up to him, despite pausing for a moment to watch where everyone was going. He was surprisingly fast even when wearing a suit of armor.

"There's so many clothes here," Mage commented as they walked. He tried to take everything in, but he was sure he was missing things.
mage

queer and here.

4145 Reviews

Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:19 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Yeah, these are some of the largest shopping centres this side of the galaxy," said Jennifer.

After walking for a bit through the store and down a flight of stairs, she came to stop in front of a massive aisle labelled "Terran". Jennifer squinted down the massive collection.

"So, before I start picking things, see anything that catches your eye?" she asked.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:56 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Mage's gaze did land on something.

It was some kind of dark gray jacket, folded up on a table with several ascending layers that almost looked like stairs. The materials seemed soft. When he picked it up and held it right in front of him, it was just the right size.
mage

queer and here.

4145 Reviews

Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:15 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Oooh that's a nice piece," said Jennifer, bending down slightly to inspect it. "You have a good idea. That's potentially going to have some interesting features too. Do you maybe want to try it on?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:22 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Mage perked up.

"I can do that?" he asked, incredulous. He hadn't done much shopping before because of how obvious his demonic features were most of the time, but the little he had done had been in open markets. He wasn't ever able to try on clothes there.
mage

queer and here.

4145 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:29 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Of course, how else would you know if something works for you," said Jennifer, "and these ones do need it, despite how much you can adjust it to work for you, the suit really needs to work for you before you can possibly think of picking it."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:54 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Mage's eyes widened. The more he learned about the worlds Harry had been to, the more he wanted to learn even more.

"I want to try it on, then," he decided. Soul, off to the side, smiled underneath his helmet at the exchange.
mage

queer and here.

4145 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:12 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Awesome, is there anything else that catches you eye around here? Its usually a good idea to have at least four or five outfits to go try out, trying things on one at a time is a little bit slow," said Jennifer, "and usually having a few to compare is generally a good idea."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:00 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"That's so many outfits," Mage managed to get out. He still wasn't used to having four to five outfits to wear, much less try on at a store. He looked at Soul for help, but quickly realized Soul would be just as clueless. He wore a suit of armor most of the time. He didn't have to think much about what he wore underneath it.

He looked back at Jennifer.

"...Do you have any suggestions for other ones?" he awkwardly asked.
mage

queer and here.

4145 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:24 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Hmmm," said Jennifer, thinking out loud. "Just curious. Have you ever gone shopping for clothes before?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan