Patton rubbed his eyes and tried to stop his tears as Remy opened the kit.
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
“We only— we only split up for a few— a few minutes,” Patton hiccuped.
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
Remy pulled out the alcohol and said, “this is going to sting,” in warning before gently pouring it on a towel and pressing it in the wound.
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
Patton whimpered a little at the strong grip. Remy grimaced. “Sorry,” he said. “Nearly done.”
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
Patton felt awful. Maybe if he hadn’t left Janus alone this wouldn’t have happened. “I’m sorry, if I had— if we hadn’t—” he trailed off.
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
“No no, stay still, I’m okay. You’re the one who’s hurt.”
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
“I’ve cleaned it out,” Remy said, “so now we’re going to bandage it tightly. Hopefully it’ll stop the bleeding and reduce a bit of the pain.”
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. — Neil Armstrong