z

Young Writers Society

Free Reviews by thebookworm

Reviews: 3
Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 am
thebookworm says...

I'd love to review your work guys and girls! Keep on writing! I will review anything and I will make sure I will review with all the skill I have! Thanks for choosing me to review your work! :wink:
Last edited by thebookworm on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:33 am
DontStopBelieving says...

Can you please review the first chapter to a novel I am writing? My Prologue is already up too. Thanks :D

Prologue - http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=93761
First Chapter - http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=93811
If the world is supposed to be so bad, then why am I not complaining?

Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm
thebookworm says...

No problem!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:25 pm
thebookworm says...

I reviewed it. It was amazing. I hope I helped!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 am
View Likes
thebookworm says...

Will do!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:45 am
View Likes
thebookworm says...

Done! Who's next?

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott