z

Young Writers Society

Plot webbing

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:34 pm
Sachiko says...

Very soon I am going to turn to my last resort. Plot webbing. Because I am stuck, but at least I can admit that. ^_^ I hate to do it. Admit that I'm stuck, I mean. And I hate plot webbing too. Does anyone on here hate plot webbing also? Or do you love it and wish to marry it as soon as it is legal?
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:35 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Plot webbing? What's that? Drawing little bubbles and lines like in a brainstorm/diagram?
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

344 Reviews

Reviews: 344
Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:40 pm
Eimear says...

Yeah- I've never heard of it!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:43 pm
View Likes
Sachiko says...

Yes, it's pretty much doing as Valor-san said, you draw the little bubbles, and branch off with more ideas. It's rather a pain... *uses it only as a last resort*
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:52 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

lol. Yes, I can see that sucking. Though, if you have a big enough paper it could be kind of cool to have this little web of your plot. However I have no patient for that. I just do my nice little word bank and write point form. ^_^
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:49 pm
Aedomir says...

I am not mad on plot webbing, it seems too simple. There's no fun really...
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:47 am
chocoholic says...

I was bored and wanting to plan something, so I started off by creating a character using this, and now I have a plot, some more characters and two worlds!

So no, I don't think I hate it, although I do hate my A4 pieces of paper.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:05 pm
Autumn says...

eh, I don't really like plot webbing.

Usually I just doodle pictures of the characters and different scenes and jot notes around them with ideas for plots etc.
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home

“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken