z

Young Writers Society

what happened in your dreams?

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:53 pm
little.angelfire says...

awwwwww, that's sad...
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:08 pm
stilltyping says...

Last week I dreamt that Jerry Stiller was trying to kill me with a barbeque lighter.
///thanks.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:20 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

I remember I once dreamed I was pushing around tennis great Pete Sampras in a shopping cart while he was reciting the 10 Commandments. And then I think we were in a car and an octopus threw us into Best Buy and he fell in love with a cow. Oh, and someone was stuck inside a shoe.

Thats like the only dream I can remember.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:36 pm
Ares says...

Dude, lay off the drugs.

J/K.

Anyhoo, in my most recent dream I was being attacked by zombies. Great stuff huh?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:20 am
Fishr says...

I met three of my characters from my novel. Boy, was that weird...

Who needs drugs? :twisted:
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:00 pm
niteowl says...

Last night I had a dream that I was getting ready for homecoming. I had contacts (which I no longer have in real life because they itch too much) and some weird little plastic thing that put eyeliner on for me perfectly. I lost one contact and the plastic thing and I was really hungry when I was looking for them. Then I woke up.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 1
Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:56 pm
Storytale says...

I had a dream last night about Halo 2 and for some reason there were lot's of dinosaurs attacking me. 'Twas weird.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:05 am
sabradan says...

I've died a bunch of times in my sleep. Sometimes really violently. Like, getting ripped apart by wild dogs/wolves.

Also, today I had a really wierd dream. Here is what it was:
I was in Miami at the Miami Ink tattoo parlor (if you haven't watched that show-watch it. its awesome) talking to the Israeli owner, Ami, in Hebrew, telling him the kind of tattoo I wanted to get. I was getting a memorial tattoo for a freind of mine, (who also happens to be a girl i like) who died in a terrorist attack (and i was limping bc of shrapnel in my leg i got in a combat operation to be undertaken in the future0--the whole dream is set in the near future) and he made this really cool sweet lookin tattoo...then on my way out of the tattoo shop, I see a tv store and the news was on. And I saw that there was some kind of mass-child-murderer on the loose, who killed kids at short range with all sorts of weapons, but first "tested their worth" by seeing if they put up a fight. And then I decided to hunt him down and kill him. I went to a sotre, bought a big knife (i already had a guin cuz I was in my IDF unit with my gun cuz I was only on leave--not out of the army) and so I hunted him down. And I saw him attack a bunch of kids playing in the yard, and he tested them by spraying water on them and seeing their reaction. All they did was cry and he;s like "WHAT? NOT EVEN AN ATTEMPT? NOT EVEN A PUNCH?" and they just creid some more. And so then he's like "Well, I guess that means I gotta kill you now. Go ahead and turn around while I aim my shot" and they turned around. Thne I jumped out of the bushed and was like "NO YOU DONT" and threw my cell phone, and the knife at him. It was all anime-like, and then I woke up. It was REALLY weird. Anyone wanna take a stab at what it means?
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:14 am
Areida says...

The other day I laid down to take a nap after math tutoring.

I dreamed that my parents (who weren't my real life parents) had decided to marry me off so we were having this big fancy dinner with the prospective husband and his parents. And the whole while I was doing my best to keep us all at the table, but the parents were going to leave and then the dude and I were going to have to go to the ballroom and dance the night away.

Then I realized that I was wearing Belle's gold gown from that one part in Beauty and the Beast and I looked more gorgeous than I could ever ever look in real life and then I realized that the prince was actually pretty good-looking (the only comparison I could come up with after I woke up was the guy who plays Scott in X-Men but I have no idea where that came from).

Then my little sister woke me up.

I was very crabby, because I was in the Beauty and the Beast ballroom, and I was in the dress and I was going to get to dance! Grar.

So yeah, that was one random dream.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:04 am
LamaLama says...

I was sitting outside some restaurante, having a meal with my father. And there was quite a crowd, bussling by on the street near us.

We were talking about something specific, but as with my dreams always- I don't know what. Just that it was a specific topic.

Then there was this giant- and I mean giant- red tailed hawk pirched on the bannister above my father. There was then something involving the hawk. And thats all I remember.

My dreams are always strange, if barely recognizeable. I think my mind shuts out all of the dreams except the most normal ones, to keep me from suffering some severe psychological paranoia, worse than what already goes through my head on a daily basis. Which explains why I don't remember dreams much. And then only pieces.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:24 am
The Jesseble says...

I have pretty random dreams

last night i dreamt that i was alex rider and i was on this mission to find this switch. So i was inisde this crazy hotel and i was pulling down all the switches that (for some reason) were everywhere.
I finally found this gigantic switch but when i pulled it, every single light in the country turned off. So, i quickly put it back on again. But, i got arrested and there were police everywhere. So they took me to the station and i kept tellnig them that i was a secret agent but they laughed.
So, in the end i told them that to show the that i really was a secret agent, i would do some agent gymnastics!! So, i flipped all over the desk and did some rolls. they were very impressed and said that i could go.

Then i woke up!
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:55 am
Matt Bellamy says...

Last night I dreamt that there were loads of mutants, and even my nephew was a mutant, and that if they put their special yoghurt on you, you turned into a mutant as well. My nephew kept trying to turn me into one. And me and my dad were running around shooting loads of them, and people were hysterical and running around, it was crazy.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:04 pm
Dream Deep says...

I dreamt last night that I met Kay Juran. Weird, I know, but we met out of the blue in a market somewhere and I don't really quite think she believed it was me. And Wiggy was there too, I think... lol, we kept looking for Imp but we couldn't find her. ^_~

Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:11 pm
roots_unbound says...

Um...I'm new here, but I had a dream a while ago. I was surrounded by golden wheat feilds, there was a dirt road and an old woman sitting besides it.

I went up to the old woman, before I could say anything to her, she looked up at me and said, "oh deary, don't bother calling the hospital, call the nearest morgue"

Then I started freaking out. Like I usually would in real life ^_^;.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:46 am
Harmony'sSake says...

I had a wierd dream where I was in like LA or something and I somehow got locked in this room that was all white with no windows or anything. At first I thought I was alone but then I realized that the actors who play Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Tonks were there and we started talking about the movies and stuff. Then somehow I had a laptop and a webcam and I was talking to my friends on it and they freaked when they realized who I was there with..... Then I woke up
It was really weird but I guess thats what happens when your obsessed with HP like me!
"You should have died! Died rather than betray your friends as we would have for you!" Sirius Black

You know you are obsessed when you know enough quotes that you could use a new one everyday for almost a year!

The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune