z

Young Writers Society

Reactions

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:58 am
Rei says...

What sort of stuff do you like to do just to see how people will react? I went to class bearfoot for that reason, and tell people I'm an opposite gender twin without even using the word twin. DIdn't get a chance to do this, but last year at my volunteer job, we were giving tattoos out to children, and I wanted to put one on my forehead.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:12 am
Snoink says...

Surprisingly, I act like an idiot to see how people react. It's quite strange. Either that, or I act completely act innocent. It annoys the blazes out of some.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:33 pm
Chevy says...

All I have to do is be msyelf to see how people react. I'm a black kid with a heavy southern accent and I talk about guitar and classic rock almost 24/7. So when we're like in Wal-Mart, I'll just start talking to my sister about Les Pauls and Led Zeppelin and omygoshhh--you should see the way people look at me. Or, I'll do something like sing Stairway to Heaven or Californication. It's really interesting because people don't except a black kid to act the way I do,lol.

Oh yeah, and sometimes my sister and I will talk in an English accent. I've gotten pretty good at it and a lot of people fall for it.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:57 pm
Emma says...

I like to shout and scream with my friend and see what happens, most people just look at us as we burst out laughing... Its fun! And being me can normally work because... I'm just weird :P

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:30 pm
Ego says...

Well, me and Max act like gay lovers some times, that's pretty entertaining...

*looks at wild stares*

It's okay, he wrestles and I'm in theater, okay?!
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:10 pm
Rei says...

Spent all morning bearfoot. It was fun. But I think I'll wear shoes for Prof Standards of practice. It just seems bad to do something so unprofessional for that class.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:59 am
Jennafina says...

A few friends and me made a sign that said "Save the animals; they need their fur more than you do" and then stood infront of a fur shop untill some lady came out and lectured us. Oh, and I wore a toga to a garage sale once.

And I wear glow-in-the-dark eyeshadow, but that doesn't show untill its late.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton