z

Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:39 am
View Likes
beckiw says...

I just wanna say that Blues is awegreat. Blues, Blues, Blues.

You're an extra specially cool dude.
'The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.' - Hayao Miyazaki

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 am
View Likes
bluewaterlily says...

First member I would like to report is GeeLyria for being so sweet, funny, and caring. Thanks for being an amazing friend. Seriously you are like my awesome twin clone.

Next up is Qaralynn. Qara, you are amazing and you're always so upbeat, talking to you makes me happy. Thanks for always listening, being encouraging, and giving good advice. And you're still awesomer, so stop denying it!

And of course I couldn't forget about Sakuragirl1 who is also like a sister to me. She is sweet, fun, and awesome writer. Thanks for being so supportive of my writing, Saks, and for encouraging me to keep writing when I lack the motivation(which happens quite frenquently).

Also MiaParamore has to be reported. Shubs, you were my first YWS friend, and I can't believe we've known each other for two years. You're a great writer and I love talking to you. I wish we could talk more but the stupid timezones are not in agreement.

Borntobeawriter makes YWS a better place. She is always so nice and helpful and she is a great reviewer. Thanks for reviewing my stories Tanya and for simply talking to me. You're a really good freind, and I hope we can talk again soon.

Vitamincakes, you're an awesome photographer. Every one of your photos is stunning. And you're also super fun to be around. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Last but certainly not least is Gokubrother. Goku, you're a good friend and I love discussing mythology with you and listening to your opinions. And one day I will a debate with you (it just will take a while.)
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:13 pm
View Likes
Nook says...

Heya, everyone!
Just wanted to drop by to make three wonderful members of the community known!

KatKage- For being an awesome and caring friend who introduced most of us Randomosity minions this= ^u^

Draknghar- For being quite the intelligent, interesting dude.

zohali93- For giving out incredibly detailed reviews and being an awesome friend!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:35 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

Maybe this ought to be done. I shall make mention of our webmaster, Nate. (After all, there would be no YWS without him.) Cheers and a bottle of Simply Apple juice to you, Nate.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:52 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

I SHALL NOW TATTLE ON THE FOLLOWING:

RangerHawk - Like, seriously. I love my Shoe. She is a Logan Lover, an AMAZING reviewer, and a kind friend. <3

Skins - You are one outspoken, funny little firecracker. Even though I am still unsure of your gender. I assume you're female? XD

MiaParamore - You are cool. Srsly. I love how kind and awesome you are. :)

Nate- is God. 'Nuff said.

Rydia - You are incredibly sweet and helpful. Really, you are.

All my Glee fans out there - United in pride, my friends. (^-^)-L

JabberHut - YOU. You are cray-cray. Me likey. x3

thatoddkid - Did you die? I haven't seen you aound. Anyways, you are funny and really nice. BD

Bunch of turds. <3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:37 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Time for some updates eh?

PixieStix - She's Pix, nuff said.

TheLuckyTurtle - Rocky! Sbing partner, writing partner, someone to talk to when I'm bored, she's also very lucky! Did I almost forget to mention that? Also sweet music mixes, btw if your reading this and have Mark of Athena, I am so jealous of you cause I don't have it.

RF, Redfang18! - Storybooking with some crazy nonsense, and add on to awesome music intreasts! Plus dragons, dragons are awesome!

Ita, Double I, Italian, ItalianIluminist! - Evil awesome characters with a side of giant brain and masterful planning, truly the only one who can out think and out plan me when it comes to storybooking, should I also call you man of many names just because of how many shorten versions of you have of your name?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:34 pm
Sourdude16 says...

I saw these 2 make really profiles on my one story book.

Props out for Veeren and ArahAkachi. For there amazing characters check out The Quest of the Magi.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:22 pm
Blift says...

Fishface. He writes funny poems.
:pirate3:

Tracy Beaker!!!

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:32 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Taddling on Rydia, Snoink, Demeter, PenguinAttack, and Meshugenah for handling a million things that YWSers never have to see, particularly this November. You girls are, like, the dream team.

I think I speak for all of YWS when I say we love you. ♥ Y'all should spew some love jam on their walls more often.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:27 pm
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

Sending more props out to TheLuckyTurtle for being willing to try out a new idea I had. She was the only one who posted on willingness of try to co-write a storybook with me(in other words, co-controlling the storybook). She gets major props for her enormous help. Our 2 newest storybooks are ZombieApocalypse and Life of the Gifted and both are doing great.
Last edited by Sourdude16 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 pm
KingLucifer says...

@Sourdude, TheLuckyTurtle is a she not a he.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:52 am
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Hmmm... Haven't done one of these in awhile.

Sakuragirl1 -- Tacks, girl. I love you. Like you are one of the two people on here that if you really needed me, I would drop everything to help you. <3 just love.
TommySneak -- What can I say? You're my best friend, you're my special one, you're my boo. xxx
All the mods -- You guys just don't get thanked enough. xx <3
Blues-- Blues Clues, if I post a blog post or act like something is wrong, you're always willing to talk to me about it. I really appreciate it. Plus your youtube videos are perf.
LemonyIce--SQUISHY ROO! <3 Love you.

I just realized how sad it is that I'm never on chat anymore, so I don't know who half the people you guys are talking about are. #imsoold #omg

Hashtags don't work but I like to break rules, so whatevs! <3 Love you all, though!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 am
View Likes
noninjaes says...

Snoinkus and my fellow ninjateer Payne for both taking the time to care.
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

I would like to report JabberHut, Rydia, PenguinAttack and Meshugenah. ^_^ Love you <3
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:22 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

I cackle on JohnLocke1. You're like awesome!
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee