z

Young Writers Society

Cat4Prowl's Awesome Website!!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:55 am
~Volant~ says...

http://dragonrideracademy.proboards83.com/

It's a really cool site. It's this rpg thing that takes place during present times, and we're at this academy where we're learning about dragons and how to ride them. The only really active people are me and Cat. We have three other members, but their accounts aren't activated and they aren't really active...and, also, I want a roommate!! XD lol. Cat, I would imagine, would want one two....haha

So if we could have some more people to chill with us on the site, that would be awesome....:D

I'm not sure if this is the place to advertise. If it's not....sorry. :smt048 haha

But please, check it out!! Thanks!
Where are we going?

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:16 am
cat4prowl says...

Vee, you are without a doubt the most awesomest of all awesome awesomely awesome people. Wow that's a weird word. *hypnotized* Thanks so much for putting in a good opinion on the site.

And, if my opinion counts at all because I gave birth to this site, it is kind of unique in it's own way. And I love suggestions! I made it because I've always looked for a site like this and never found it.

So anyways, thanks Vee!

-cat4prowl

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:22 pm
RoryLegend says...

I joined...approve my account!
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:39 pm
Gladius says...

Cat! OMG I found you finally! I just made an account, I'm really anxious for it to be approved so my character can finally go to schooooool!! :D xD So anyway--you've got me! :D

~Gladius
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 pm
cat4prowl says...

RoryLegend and Gladius' accounts have both been approved. This is so awesome, thanks guys!! XD

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:17 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

waiting for aproval. :D
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera