z

Young Writers Society

See which of my characters you are most like...

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:55 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

okay crappy title, I can't ever think of a good title for anything unless I've thought about it for ages oh well....

so I've started this story Eulogy of A Dreamer, and decided to make a quiz because my friends who were reading it, kept asking what character their were most like, so I make a quiz. if your that bored, or if you find this stuff cool, go ahead and take the quiz.

http://quizilla.com/users/utopianeulogy/quizzes/What%20Dreamer%20Character%20Are%20You%3F

oh and it would be cool if you guys would post who you got on the thread.

cheers CL
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:05 pm
Areida says...

You're Estin, a baldaserre of Portculis d'Faveronne, a knight with a liege-lord pact to the family d'Faveronne. You are a romantic at heart, and see good in the world, though believe its not perfect. You're love for Daphne will never waver, and you play the avenging angel everytime she jumps. Unfortunatly, you're good looks lead you to be fancied by more than just women. "I would be really creeped out if you werent wearing a dress."
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:07 pm
Zion says...

MY GOODNESS! ME tooo! AAAAH!

You're Estin, a baldaserre of Portculis d'Faveronne, a knight with a liege-lord pact to the family d'Faveronne. You are a romantic at heart, and see good in the world, though believe its not perfect. You're love for Daphne will never waver, and you play the avenging angel everytime she jumps. Unfortunatly, you're good looks lead you to be fancied by more than just women. "I would be really creeped out if you werent wearing a dress."
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:09 pm
Zion says...

anyway great stuff! ;)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:41 pm
Incandescence says...

The Illusionist of Marcea, you are the very skillful illusionist, you're immortal except for one day a year. In believing that everything is a mean to an end, your utilitarian views make you one of the most feared diety in the free states. use your powers lightly, you've been locked up before. Ever trying to get people to think, you are quoted in saying this: "Do you ever think that death is just another part of life? Or that life is just another part of death?" Death is not the end; its just the beginning of another adventure.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

531 Reviews

Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:44 am

thats so cool...Estin's pretty popular though.

thanks guys.

CL
[Diefenbaker whines]
(Due South)

Got YWS?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:06 am
Snoink says...

Lol, you didn't write much for my character:

You're Julius, Estin's squire. You have a good heart but get lost sometimes. "Help!"
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:37 am
hekategirl says...

The Illusionist of Marcea, you are the very skillful illusionist, you're immortal except for one day a year. In believing that everything is a mean to an end, your utilitarian views make you one of the most feared diety in the free states. use your powers lightly, you've been locked up before. Ever trying to get people to think, you are quoted in saying this: "Do you ever think that death is just another part of life? Or that life is just another part of death?" Death is not the end; its just the beginning of another adventure.
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:39 am
Shadow Knight says...

You're Estin, a baldaserre of Portculis<br>d'Faveronne, a knight with a liege-lord pact to<br>the family d'Faveronne. You are a romantic at<br>heart, and see good in the world, though<br>believe its not perfect. You're love for Daphne<br>will never waver, and you play the avenging<br>angel everytime she jumps. Unfortunatly, you're<br>good looks lead you to be fancied by more than<br>just women. "I would be really creeped out<br>if you werent wearing a dress."
<br><br><font size="-1"><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/utopianeulogy/quizzes/What%20Dreamer%20Character%20Are%20You%3F%20/">What Dreamer Character Are You? </a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:44 am
Galatea says...

Me!

You're Ariel, La Femme Mystique. The thrill of the stage. An immortal character, Ariel plays the part of the very loved lady of red. And yes Ariel is a man, and yes the whole world is blind well except for the carnival peoples. Lets hear it for the crossdressing beauty of the stage. You're crazy and you love those certain people very much. Your lover is the greatest tease in the world and you often challenge him "Are you going to be a man and do something about it?".
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

531 Reviews

Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:56 am

one day I will make little avatars and I'll send them to you all.

CL
[Diefenbaker whines]
(Due South)

Got YWS?

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:30 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

The Dreamer of Ethica, Daphne Eveline Du Marne. You were born under the prophesy that 'three will be born as one'. In being the dreamer and keeping no dreamers or hapiness to yourself, your pride and minute hapiness comes from helping people fullfill your dreams. You are a skeptic in most everything. But one day you will find your hapiness. "I guess I should be thanking you now for saving my innocence." yes, daphne you should. Plus you're a bit of a recluse.

Yay, im prophetic!
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:52 am
Emma says...

lol!!

You're Trystan, a young noble of Ethica. Kind, loyal, though sometimes slow. You love Ariel with all your heart, though you only found out his secret after 3 months of courtship. "I cant believe this, its all a lie..." You have an overbearing, closeminded father who thinks you're a wuss, but you'll give as good as you got. You're boyish good looks and charm may lead many a maid astray but not Ariel. "Damn Woman."

Im slow.. and I am a wuss.. go me?

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:58 am
Griffinkeeper says...

QiGuaiGongFu wrote:The Dreamer of Ethica, Daphne Eveline Du Marne. You were born under the prophesy that 'three will be born as one'. In being the dreamer and keeping no dreamers or hapiness to yourself, your pride and minute hapiness comes from helping people fullfill your dreams. You are a skeptic in most everything. But one day you will find your hapiness. "I guess I should be thanking you now for saving my innocence." yes, daphne you should. Plus you're a bit of a recluse.

Yay, im prophetic!

Same here.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:19 am
niteowl says...

Same as QiGuai and Griffinkeeper

We wandered the halls of an infinite magic nursing home, led by a hippo nurse with a torch. Really, just an ordinary night for the Kanes.
— Rick Riordan, The Throne of Fire