z

Young Writers Society

The Pope Has Died

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:31 pm
Armadian says...

The pope has died today at 9:37.What did the pope mean to you? :(
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:22 am
Firestarter says...

Absolute zero. But, I'm sure it will affect many people, so in a way, it's a sad thing to happen. The guy was old though.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:29 am
Snoink says...

It sucks. But at the same time it doesn't suck. I don't know. On the one hand, he isn't there, which can be rather discouraging and the Catholic Church is going to be thrown into a little bit of chaos. At the same time, it's kind of cool. The view Catholics have on the dying process is not one of sorrow, or at least not completely. Once you die, you are (hopefully) with Jesus and everything is fine and dandy. Dying, of course, sucks, but death is just the next step.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:40 am
Armadian says...

Thanks for caring Firestarter
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:46 am
Bobo says...

What, you find this entertaining? We already have this discussion going in In the News, so I'm closing this one.

more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady