z

Young Writers Society

Think About It!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:47 pm
Lauren1 says...

Think about it....... Has there been any time in your life when someone has influenced you so much, that you've changed into a different person?!?

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:10 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Erm... yes and no... it really depends on how you mean... I have several people that I hang out with and the more we spend time together the more we pick up traits from other people. But that's not a concious thing, so maybe that's not what you're talking about.

But if you want something concious, then yes, there are certain people that I run into that make me say "Okay, I'm going to be THIS now," but that's more because they're doing something that I DON'T like, and therefore I decide that I am going to avoid doing things like that at all costs.

Does that answer your question?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Random avatar

Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:22 pm
Lauren1 says...

Yes it does!!!

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:53 am
Duskglimmer says...

Okay... good... is there a particular reason for this question?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:27 am
Elelel says...

Yes, people have affected or influenced me until I became a whole new person ... but not always in a good way, there were these bullies once when I was ten *shudder*
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Random avatar

Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:19 pm
Lauren1 says...

Well yeah, since i moved in July i seemed to change completely, I'm not the same person anymore and i wondered if its happened to anyone else!!

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:52 pm
Kay Kay says...

I've been influenced by people in good ways and bad ways, making me a different person everytime. At one time I was influenced to the point to where I became a bully for about three years. Then, became one of the most honest, sweetest, open minded person you'd ever met. If that makes any sence. And I'm still like that today.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:20 am
Crysi says...

Yes, and no. I've changed because of experiences with other people, but I've never let other people change me unless I wanted to be changed.

For instance, because of this one guy, I am now very defensive around other guys and I don't get into serious relationships easily. Some people think I'm cold, but it's really to protect myself. I'm glad for the experience, as much as I hate it, because I'm now a stronger, wiser person.

Well.. I just remembered. There was this one girl that I couldn't stand, because she was always looking for attention. I looked at myself and saw I was doing the same. So I'm working on changing that. Still working on it lol.
Love and Light

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:33 am
the_red_gem says...

yeah i think everyone changes because of someone else at some point in there lives. I mainly do it to suit my brother believe it or not. If he dissapproves of me i can't live with myself. Don't know why. Pretty stupid actually. hmmmm.........maybe i should try to stop doing that. man i hate older siblings sometimes(no offence if you are one, im sure your good at it). Ok i just went completely off subject. sorry

Random avatar

Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:10 pm
Lauren1 says...

lol, no i'm not an older sibling or a younger one, I dont have a brother or a sister!

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:04 pm
Harley says...

Lauren wrote:lol, no i'm not an older sibling or a younger one, I dont have a brother or a sister!

Hey, me too!! I tend to find that my friends and i dothe same stuff. One of my friends, since she got msn, has been acting quite a bit like me. I think it's pretty cool, a litle annoying sometimes but overall fun! She even has the same shoes as me, which was freaky cuz she didn't know i had that type. I got her intoa load of good music so we can talk about it. I read once that when people try to be like you it's because they look up to you... but having friends who are into different things is also fun, cuz it's interesting. I've been influenced by people to listen to certain music and i've found it to be amazing. So, yeah, i know what you mean.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:20 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

From the beginning of this year from now I have become more outgoing and have started to care a lot less about what others think about me. But it is so weird my friends say that my personality is so much like my history teachers. Plus what is even scarier is her name is Carrie and mine is caroline.
Last edited by marching_gurl89 on Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:15 pm
Bobo says...

Of course your personality is like yours :P lol

Yeah, I tend to copy catch phrases and habits from other people subconsciously. Hm...

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:04 pm
niteowl says...

She skipped the "my history teacher" part.

Anyway, yeah, some people serve to me as an example of what I should NEVER do or be like.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank