z

Young Writers Society

skipping school

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:18 pm
Chanson says...

have you ever skipped school? or pretended to be sick to miss school? what is the longest you have managed to do the latter one?

what do you normally do when you skip it?

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:29 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Looking for ideas? hmmm chanson... hmmmmm?

I've never skipped school, or class. Every year, 3rd quarter, i'd inevitably get some bronchial infection that kept me out of school for 2 days, but that was usually it. It was always up to me wheather or not i felt sick enough to stay home, or well enough to go. It was always my choice. I did the honorable thing and went to class until i was too sick to sit up. The infection was mostly stress induced (cuz High School was cool!! *sarcasm* ) and wasn't contageous. When i had a cold i went until it was gone... cuz everyone was going to get it anyway, my contageousness wouldn't really matter. I never abused the rule, cuz i'm cool like that.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:34 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Nope. Never skipped school. Of course it could help that I've been homeschooled since I was 6 so I would have to get chopped in half or something to get out of school.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:00 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

When I was in school I never skipped, I had a perfect attendance up until yr9 wen I started suffering stress and getting ill lol. Now I'm in college though I bunk a lot, my friends have their teachers calling them but no one calls me because I'll only bunk like every few weeks not everyday like them. In media studies we're supposed to be watching Kill Bill, I'll be bunking that one if I can find out when it is lol.
Normally I do homework but once I went to a mates huse and watched Stepford wives lol.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:57 pm
Emma says...

I bunk off when there is nothing really on with my friends... We don't get caught because we are nearby this woods bit, don't worry we don't go off and smoke hash and get drunk! (just incase)

Dont tell anyone though! :P

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:22 pm
Shadow Knight says...

Well, once, my mum was at work, and my brother and sister were at school, so i just stayed home without telling anyone. And i've faked sick maybe 3 times.
Last edited by Shadow Knight on Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:53 pm
Elizabeth says...

Nearly did but I liked looking at the cute boys in front of me so I stayed. And they weren't asian boy, god no.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:48 am
marching_gurl89 says...

This might sound wierd but I really like school.I have never ever skipped school cause school is alot better than my life at home.Plus i love history class and the teachers really cool.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:08 am
niteowl says...

I have never skipped achool unless I was really really sick. I'm just a good girl like that.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:37 am
Bobo says...

I never skip out of school, but a lot of people here do. I'm amazed whenever I'm in the hallways during class because of all the people out hanging out in the hallways. And the hall trackers are no help...

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:09 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

" And they weren't asian boy, god no."

huh?
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:03 am
Nai says...

I have skipped school a couple times and I can't count how many times i've faked being sick...I figure my parents are either very leniant, don't know the tricks used today, or i'm a good actor lmao

But it was incredibly easy to fake being sick last year because I lived with my dad and he went to work before I got up, so he didn't have much choice LOL

I can be so evil sometimes...

But, if you must know, all this year, i've been absent once from school. My dad let me take a day off cause I had such perfect attendence this year compared to last year and i'm getting really good grades.

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:04 am
Armadian says...

I have faked sick a few times just because school was boring right Black Rose.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:25 am
Elelel says...

I'm too good. It's annoying, like some disease where you can't do anything wrong. I get good grades, but that doesn't mean I like school, actually I hate it sometimes. Not from boredom or because I need more time to finish something but just because I hate it. But I don't skip school (execpt in Primary school if you count pretending to need to use the girl's room to get out of five minutes of Mr Bradley's *shudder* lesson. But that wasn't acctually skipping cause I never wandered off or anything)
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:05 am
Liz says...

I skip school heaps. I don't bother with all of the faking sickness stuff, just go to the city or hang around at a friend's house o something. School just bores me. If I dont wanna go to a certain class I'll just hang around the playground...although that's pretty risky. I'm a good liar though, I get out of it. Well, most of the time. :)
purple sneakers

A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain