24%
Nintendo Wii
47%

Total votes : 34

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:19 am
Nate says...

"I'm waiting until Friday to pick one up. I figure stores will be getting their second or third shipments by then and I should have a decent amount of luck in finding one." - Me, back in November

Just found that pretty funny. My parents did manage to find one for Christmas, but they went to the Navy Exchange to get it and my dad still had to wait in line. But, since I don't live at home anymore, I wanted one for myself. Took until late January for me to finally find one, and I know people who want one but still can't find it. Definitely the hot item right now.

In any case, I haven't played to X-box 360 or the PS3 so I really can't say, but I am enjoying the Wii a lot. Had a bunch of my friends over last weekend and we played Wii Sports for two hours. Plus, I've been playing Zelda every day (only have enough time for an hour), and the virtual console games are great. I missed out on Super Nintendo, so I never really got to play those games except for Street Fighter II and a bit of Super Mario World. Also have WarioWare, which is a ton of fun, and Wii Play, which I actually like.

All in all, very satisfied with my purchase, which is a lot more than I can say for most of the stuff I buy.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:53 am
Meshugenah says...

electricbluemonkey wrote:N64 for the win.

Greatest console ever.
\

Heck yes!

Though the Wii is pretty sweet.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:55 am
Ego says...

I gotta say that I have a grudging respect for the Wii, but I really think the 360 will outlast it in terms of playability and hardware.

Plus...Halo!
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:08 pm
TheWordsmith says...

Anything by Nintendo.
Bad spellars of the world, untie! - T-shirt

Join iSpy! Click here!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:02 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

OMG, the Wii! XD

I was so thrilled when I bought this console. I played the brain game for hours, and then the Mario game, and the sports game and and and everything! I love it! :)

Can't wait to get my hands on the MarioKart game, but, alas, I lack the spare cashola.

So, instead, I play DDR on my PS2. Yay.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:53 pm
hamerkid2 says...

although i do not have a wii yet. i love the gaming experience of it. it's a great way to get active but still take advatage of modern technology.
Do get me wrong though ps3 is good on graphics but the wii beats it by a long shot
-Hamerkid2

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:37 am
andimlovegalore says...

I voted Wii because I have one - it's most accessible to me because (mostly) of the price. It's also got some awesome games and the control system is amazing. I really want a PS3 though, I just can't afford it right now and the lack of backwards-compatability is a bit of a turn off. I think the xbox is a bit of a manly console - a lot (I mean A LOT) of the games are big manly FPS type things that I just can't get into.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:53 pm
alwaysawriter says...

360. Its the only one of those consoles I own and according to the latest polls from the Gamestop Magazine (whatever its called), the 360 is owned by the most people, more people download stuff for it and more people consider what games their friends have before deciding what games to buy. :)
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green