Other (Name it in the thread!)
No votes

Total votes : 5

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:02 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

I feel like a similar question was asked elsewhere, but hey, it's a fun one, so let's do it again! :D RPG is short for role-playing game, but I think you might find some of these in places that aren't role-playing games too. Classes are broad 'types' a character might be, and they have different abilities and narrative tendencies if it's a game with a story. For example, rogues are usually fast, sneaky and cynical.
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:06 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

I voted summoner for myself! I definitely have to keep all my problems at a distance, so I'd consider myself a 'ranged attacker'. Summoning different supernatural entities to fight for me seems like a mostly cerebral task, whereas using my own magic spells would definitely be more direct, so it seems about right for me xD
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:27 pm
View Likes
Kelisot says...

I voted for Mage! I love playing with fire I love the idea of adding magic in an RPG game.
I like Gabber. I recommend that you should also listen to it.

beans

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:37 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ooh man, I was going to choose mage, but then I saw engineer. :D Cool gadgets! Yes! c:
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom