No votes
Chaotic evil
3%

Total votes : 30

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:23 pm
Evander says...

So, there's this thing in D&D called the alignment system. It had nine options wherein your character can fall somewhere ranging from lawful to chaotic, good to evil. Now, while I love doing this quiz for characters, it's also fun to take the quiz and find out where I fall on the alignment system.

While I'd like to think of myself as neutral good, everyone else I talk to says I'm lawful good. Which, I guess, is somewhat accurate. I used to put down books (even the first book of Harry Potter!) when the main character started to break the rules.

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html
This test is a bit too simplistic for my tastes, but it gives a good overview of what your alignment is. Like, uh... this one said I'm lawful good. Dang it.

There are also pages on the right sidebar which go more in-depth about what your alignment is!

So, what's your alignment? What's the alignment of your characters? Do you have any criticism of the system? I want to hear your thoughts!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

235 Reviews

Reviews: 235
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:46 pm
inktopus says...

Stop trying to fool yourself. You're lawful good.
insert profound quote here

Formerly Stormcloud

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 pm
Evander says...

Stop being mean to me. :'( I have issues with upholding the law for law's sake and-- *shuts mouth before going on a spiel*
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:59 pm
Rosendorn says...

People/tests tend to peg me as either Lawful or Chaotic Good, so as a result I pick Neutral Good. Especially since I do tend to follow the law for a lot of the time and that test was overly simplistic. When half the time I'm asking for more context to the answers based on what serves my/my friends' ends more... that's a neutral.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:24 pm
Hattable says...

I got True Neutral (grr) but I'm interested to see how some of my story characters fare, so I might return to this when I get a chance!
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

1737 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1737
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:43 pm
BluesClues says...

Uh well, turns out I'm Chaotic Neutral and the character I play, who I thought was Chaotic Neutral, is actually Chaotic Evil. *ahem*

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:51 pm
SirenCymbaline says...

Huh. I thought I was Neutral Good but instead I got Lawful Neutral.
I guess I'm too satisfied with my government to feel any anarchist tendencies.

Though I did wish a few questions had more context, for example I would testify against a friend if they had done something bad enough to deserve it, but I just had to assume that in the case of the question they probably don't.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:41 pm
Omni says...

I got chaotic neutral... Hmm I guess I just distrust people too much

Edit: looking at my results, I was almost chaotic good. My two high outliers were chaotic neutral and chaotic good. The rest were pretty evenly distributed, besides not a lot of neutral evil and lawful evil. Whatever I am, I'm chaotic lol
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:30 pm
Mea says...

I'm lawful good, with a lot of neutral good and lawful neutral in there. I think the main reason for that is because when it comes to a lot of the questions regarding your relationship with the law and your country... I have a lot of ideals about how to treat the law, but I can't say those laws are often good enough to be treated that way in reality. So I'm very strongly lawful good, but *only* if the laws are good. I wound up assuming they were, for the purposes of answering, but I suspect if I was assuming a corrupt government I'd have gotten chaotic good or something.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:05 am
shaniac says...

I got neutral good, which is quite true because I want to help people the best I can. Though, I think my characters would either be in the neutral or lawful category in either neutral or chaotic (I'll probably have to come back to it and take it again to truly see!)
Shaniac starter kit: you must be fond of wind, squeaky shoes, and moldy bread.

You're like the Flash but in reading - @scribbleinks

The hardest thing about growing up is the ground.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:31 am
Starve says...

I got true neutral, and I kind of expected it. I find most morality systems somewhat arbitrary, yet most of them overlap in some regions. Those spaces are where absolute wrong or right can be decided, the rest are grey areas where one must try and use methods of rationality/empiricism/good ol'survival instinct.

" True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction."

I think I'm philosophically committed to neutrality, but I might be wrong.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:24 pm
Feltrix says...

I got Lawful Neutral, but I think I'm Neutral Good.
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:17 pm
PrincessInk says...

I got Neutral Good!
always daydreaming, always clumsy

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:43 pm
StellaThomas says...

I'm Lawful Good WHO'S SURPRISED not me
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:15 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

I got Chaotic Evil... Not sure how accurate that is, but okay. XD (I'm probably more Neutral Evil, or even Lawful Evil).

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain