z

Young Writers Society

Sim™ply Unbelievable Stories!

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu May 03, 2018 7:06 am
Kanome says...

I don't know if you want me to talk about my sims on Sims 4 because I don't have Sims 3....
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu May 03, 2018 7:12 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

Oh, @Kanome, I have Sims 4, too, and just did that big ol' message about it. This thread is for any of the main series Sims games, I guess they'd be called? Like, probably not Sim City, but Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3, etc.
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu May 03, 2018 3:59 pm
View Likes
fishsashimi says...

Love that name
Attachments
7BEF3373-F835-4C77-BB43-FBA1D3B9036C.jpeg
lol I love the sims
wheeee~

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu May 03, 2018 4:05 pm
View Likes
fishsashimi says...

Anyway, once my Sim found a beautiful lady, and they married. Just as I was about to move her in, I found out she lived in an apartment complex, of sorts. I was going to move the rest to my old house, but I didn’t have enough beds. So, I moved all but one to the other house, and killed the last one for her money and building.

The End.
wheeee~

351 Reviews

Thu May 03, 2018 8:31 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

Sims 4 Adventures!

Basically, the original Sim I started out with. Her name is Madalyn Zest nee Wolfe. She lived on her own for quite some time, pursuing her dream on becoming a world-famous author. Her major strengths are, of course, writing and cooking. She enjoys the outdoors and she loves to flirt. She even thought about having her own family one day.

Sometime later, she met Johnny Zest at the local bar and the two because fast friends. Johnny told her that his dream was becoming a famous comedian. The two drew close, becoming best friends throughout time. After these events, Madalyn started to struggle paying her bills in her home, so Johnny offered her to be his roommate.

Next thing they knew, they got married, but the marriage was rocky at the beginning. Even though Madalyn is a flirt, she did not flirt with others because she is in a committed relationship with Johnny. Johnny, however, would flirt with other women and this made Madalyn angry.

Now with Johnny, he is an outgoing person, which is why he is into fitness. He is ambitious, he was determined to reach the top of his career. Plus, you can't be a comedian if you're not a little goofball like he is.

The two had one child together through WooHoo and another child by adopting. ( I will talk about them later since they are young adults and live on their own. lel. ) Since Madalyn is family-orientated, she enjoys spending time with her family whenever the kids come over to visit.

Where they are at now.... Madalyn and Johnny live in a manor. Madalyn is now a world-famous author and Johnny is a famous comedian. The two drew closer than ever after trials of trust, having a family, and becoming grandparents.

Spoiler! :
That's all I got for them. Lel.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu May 03, 2018 11:21 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@Evander the pause button and precise camera adjustments!

@Hattable Travis Scott is the best! He was my Sim's husband the one time I played Sims 4 on my friend's computer.

You're actually nice to your elder romantic interests, ahaha.

@Kanome Johnny Zest would have been my Sim's husband were it not for Travis haha! Fun fact about Johnny for the Sims 3 peeps: he was disowned by the Landgrab family for wanting to pursue a career in the arts. Glad you could fulfill his dream, Kanome!
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

141 Reviews

Thu May 03, 2018 11:26 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

@Wolfical, I actually had a little basement prison set up with a cell for each of the elder ladies that I was romancing, but Vivian died before I could have Karrrl marry her or ask her to move in, and I didn't have the heart or energy to enslave Avery, especially when she and Andre hadn't sorted things out. Also realized Avery would be put to better use tending my garden with that maxed-out gardening level than painting, 'cause she's pretty bad at painting, so the easel cell wouldn't pan out that great with how little time she probably has left to live.

But yeah, lel. Gotta get Karrrl a new love interest, if Vivian's ghost appears again and a break up is available. Then I can hopefully move houses once Avery passes away, which I'm guessing isn't far off, though I haven't checked her exact age.

Will update once I play more, of course!

440 Reviews

Thu May 03, 2018 11:52 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@Hattable, a question I forgot to ask: why the three Rs? xD
and do not be afraid.

141 Reviews

Fri May 04, 2018 12:07 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

It's actually four or five in the game, but I'm too lazy to count them out each time. I try to come up with zany names, but can't a lot of the time, so I spiced it up with unnecessary letters. It's still pronounced as though it has one R, though, so ya-- lel

440 Reviews

Fri May 04, 2018 12:20 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Love it xD

My friend's doing a challenge where she's playing a male Sim and trying to make him have as many children as possible with as many poor women as possible, making them pregnant and then kicking them out of the house immediately. His family tree is crazy. She has Sims 4 and I think it's easier to do it than with Sims 3 because there's no reputation element.
and do not be afraid.

351 Reviews

Fri May 04, 2018 3:16 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

@Wolfical What a wonderful connection lel.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

141 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2018 6:39 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

So I haven't played a bunch recently, but I did about an hour last week and there were a few plot points that I thought I might share.

If I can remember them,,,

Andre is still taking Vivian's death pretty hard. Way harder than anyone else, and he barely knew her? I'm not sure they even interacted until her ghost came to visit the house. I think, if they did interact while she was alive, that his mourning may have to do with the fact that one of his aspirations is to have three close friends, and he only has two, and Vivian was a potential third friend but died before they could really hit it off.

Karrrl has been more chipper and doesn't spend his days moping around anymore. Thanks to Andre and Avery's painting, he's reached one of his aspiration milestones of owning fifteen pieces of artwork (Avery is not as good at art as I thought she'd be. She's got 10 levels in gardening, but only 2 in art. Her lifetime aspiration is to be a great artist, but whoops, she hasn't practiced much). Andre has reached level 5 in painting, though, so that's cool.

On the less fortunate end of the spectrum, I received a notif about Avery's time coming soon, and was told I should prepare for that. This came one Sim day after I got her a job, so she had a very early retirement, lel.
I'm not sure when the exact hour will toll, and I'm unsure of whether or not to have Andre divorce her so that he isn't tethered to a marriage with some spectral no-good-at-painting-er, but I also don't want to break her heart before she dies, and I don't want Andre to be even more torn up than he will be at her death.

So that's difficult.

Meanwhile, Andre has been trying to befriend that cool dude from the bar who previously ridiculed Karrrl for smelling bad, but he [Andre] kept getting distracted by Vivian's urn, so-- too sad to make friends. One of his two close friends is about to die (wife, Avery), so I'm sure that'll knock it back down to one.

He also suddenly wants to flirt with Karrrl again, which was a thought bubble they both frequently had before meeting Avery and Vivian. Will the romance between Karrrl and Andre flourish in the years after Avery's death? Who knows!

Oh, and our boys leave young adulthood behind in 10 Sim days.

--

Will update more whenever I play next!

The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984