z

Young Writers Society

There are no men on Young Writers Society!

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:21 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

DUDE. Just because of this thread, for the rest of the year, I'm gonna be a guy.
ohmeohmy

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:28 pm
Twit says...

Maybe it's the fanfiction side of it?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Demeter says...

Plus Amniel, thunder_dude.

I do think thunder_dude is male? :shock:
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:25 pm
Firestarter says...

I have thousands of posts.

... Just none of them recently.

Maybe I'll stick around just to man up YWS.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:26 pm
Lost_in_dreamland says...

Maybe guys are more image conscious, and don't come on writing sites in case their friends find out. Or maybe they lack the ability to use google ....? *muses*
hahahah kidding on.
I am a proud feminist :lol:
I agree, Nate must be some kind of genius. Euch statistics annoy me, they ruin all good theories :lol:
~~~~~~~~ grabs cactus and runs away with an evil grin ~~~~~~~~~~~~
for what are we without words and stories?

273 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Sock ->> I am admin, overseer of all this domain. The proper question to ask is, "What do I not know?"

Is it just me or is that sentence somewhat scary?
Runs away in fright :O :lol:

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:39 pm
Face Engine says...

Lost_in_dreamland wrote:Maybe guys are more image conscious, and don't come on writing sites in case their friends find out.

I'm terrified of my friends reading what I've written here. They actually refuse to drink lager purely because real ale is more manly! Luckily, they're also computer illiterate.
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of this signature.

273 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Face Engine wrote:
Lost_in_dreamland wrote:
Maybe guys are more image conscious, and don't come on writing sites in case their friends find out.

I'm terrified of my friends reading what I've written here. They actually refuse to drink lager purely because real ale is more manly! Luckily, they're also computer illiterate.

refuse to drink lager? :lol: isn't that a bit over the top? Don't be terrified, they're the ones that should be embarrassed about *not drinking lager* hmm... :lol:
but then, to make my philosophy more fair, girls are really image conscious too, at least some are.

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:16 pm
Fishr says...

I believe Incandescence is a boy, as is... Samuel Garrison.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And yet, another one has fallen under my elusive spell. In other words, fooled. My full name is Jessica.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:00 am
Face Engine says...

Lost_in_dreamland wrote:
Face Engine wrote:
Lost_in_dreamland wrote:
Maybe guys are more image conscious, and don't come on writing sites in case their friends find out.

refuse to drink lager? :lol: isn't that a bit over the top? Don't be terrified, they're the ones that should be embarrassed about *not drinking lager* hmm... :lol:
but then, to make my philosophy more fair, girls are really image conscious too, at least some are.

Oh I agree. One of them once caught me drinking shandy and went on a crazy rant about how it isn't a proper drink because of its low alcohol content. I simply told him that the purpose of alcoholic drinks isn't to get pissed (which was a bit low as that is exactly what he does at nearly every party he goes to).
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of this signature.

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:27 am
Mars says...

I bought my brother a sixteen percent alcohol concentrated beer for Christmas. He was dismayed because he feels that the high alcohol content takes away from the taste.
Anyway, I agree that girls are fairly image conscious as well, but in my experience it isn't about not being girly enough (in contrast to men not being manly enough). In fact, some of my friends are constantly worried about being too girly.
And a lot of my guy friends are extremely self-conscious about letting out their emotions, whether in writing or no. So, FE, you have a point there.
[/irrelevance]
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 am
Meep(: says...

*dizzy* Numbers give me a headache. But Jiggity's comments really gave me a laughing fit.
Maybe a group of girls should change our gender to male,
And mess up Nate's statistics.
*grins evilly and retreats into the shadows*
Last edited by Meep(: on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 am
LilyJamey says...

All the boys I know (excluding my brother and 5 or 6 nerdy friends :)) dislike reading and writing and anything disconnected with playing games in general. They also can't understand intellectual jokes and movies. Or sarcasm. So the amount of guys on the site would be a blessing already.
Got YWS?

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:21 pm
Blink says...

Samuel Garrison wrote:
I believe Incandescence is a boy, as is... Samuel Garrison.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And yet, another one has fallen under my elusive spell. In other words, fooled. My full name is Jessica.

So... Samuel Garrison is short for Jessica? :)

I, myself, am a boy, but others like to think of me as acountable for many more. Now that I think about it, I don't see that many guys. Or then maybe we just like to think we are girls or wish we were girls. Or maybe they are all the same person/robot.
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:27 pm
Demeter says...

Blink >> What?! :D
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill