z

Young Writers Society

Weird Fears

Reviews: 3
Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:11 pm
alcina says...

dont worry perra i do too.
im scared of being on the bottom floor of my house alone at night. its really creepy down there *shivers*. and i must have lights and musuc on when im down there alone.

im also petrified of clowns, any type of clowns. they freak me out. i dont know why ppl think they r funny, look at them they r grotesque.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:18 pm
Perra says...

Hehe. I'm a little scared of clowns, too. One shook my hand and said, "Hi, how are you?" or something like that when we went to the circus a year or two ago. Freaked me out just a little bit. Just a little.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:24 pm
Nai says...

Oh I found out when I was 3 or 4, on my first trip to Disneyland...

Found out I screamed bloody murder when my mom introduced me to Mickey Mouse.

Doesn't count as a fear I have now, but I just think it's funny lol
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:45 am
Tara says...

Incandescence wrote:I am afraid of being eaten.

I guess by cannibals or something.

lol, Brad!

I'm afraid of getting locked in a meat locker with a homocidal killer :D
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:06 pm
niteowl says...

I'm afraid of balls flying in my face. I'm gonna have a lot of fun in PE this year.

I'm also afraid of blades. Any blades. Even when I'm using a paper cutter I get freaked out like I could be beheaded or something.

And hair dryers. Well I'm not really afraid of them, but I feel really uneasy when I use one. Which I hardly ever do.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:49 pm
Perra says...

I always block and flinch when a ball's coming at my face. Which is why I caused a few fouls in soccer....Then one day I didn't block, get hit hard on one side of my face, and quit. :-# Wish I hadn't, though. :cry:

Aniar wrote:Oh I found out when I was 3 or 4, on my first trip to Disneyland...

Found out I screamed bloody murder when my mom introduced me to Mickey Mouse.

Doesn't count as a fear I have now, but I just think it's funny lol

Wow, Nai! You were such a brave kid! lol! j/k.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:52 pm
Firestarter says...

I'm afraid of balls flying in my face. I'm gonna have a lot of fun in PE this year.

I'm afraid of balls flying in my groin. I was the subject of about 10 such attacks in one soccer season for my team. It. was. not. funny. It just kept happening, and happening. I wouldn't say I was actually afriad, but it happens to me a stupidly high percentage of the time when I play.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

145 Reviews

Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:06 pm
Skye says...

lol, Fire! :lol:

I used to think that Gollum lived between my bed and my wall. That was when I was five or so, right after my dad first read me The Hobbit. Scared the hell outa me for years! Until I was about eleven, probably.

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:16 am
Misty says...

I actually am nervous about any part of my body hanging over the bed when I sleep. I used to be so afraid that something under the bed would grab me, so I ended up jumping onto my bed from two feet away lol. I still don't like standing right next to my bed..

yeah...me too. Actually, I'm still like that. *shudders at thought* and I have to go to bed in a minute here...shoot! and, haha, firestarter, you're funny. made me laugh, at least

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:55 pm
hekategirl says...

I know this is weird but i'm terrified of the muppets. Yeah, yeah I know, i'm weird.
But their just so creepy.
I'm also slightly afraid of the dark.
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:38 am
Elelel says...

You know the book "the BFG" by Rhoal (spelling?) Dahl? Well I saw the video when I was little, and was terrified a Giant would come in the middle of the night and eat me for YEARS afterwards. Also, I alway cover myself completely in my blanket or at least a sheet in bed. I feel as though anything without a cover is ... not safe, I don't know what I'm scared of. It just feels wrong, and scary. ANd dark windows. I'm fibe with the dark, but a window at night time (with the curtains open) is just ... creepy.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:08 pm
Nai says...

Chucky scares the hell out out of me too lol
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

145 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:04 am
Tara says...

Chucky makes me laugh, he reminds me of the movie Gremlins.

Oh, here's one. when u'r camping in the woods, and you decide to take a walk and you see a pair of eyes looking at you.

Or walking in the woods and seeing a puma, and hoping to god it doesn't see you. And hoping it doesn't chase you if it does see you.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:07 am
hekategirl says...

Oh, i'm also HORRIFIED of being cornered, or being underneth something and then have someone charge me *shudders at the thought*
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:20 pm
Wulie says...

scared of being burnt alive
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand