i am one of or the biggest pyro in the world *bwahahahahahah*
29%

Total votes : 21

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:10 am
zelithon says...

I was at a wedding and set toothpicks on fire with a candle. :D
:shock: :o :whistle: [-( :-# :-s :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted:

I'm a total pyro

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:38 am
sabradan says...

Dargquon Ql'deleodna wrote:yay, all the pyros in the world

were do you get the cigarrete boxes .........

i found ciggarete boxe onece, it was full, i threw it away, i also found some joints in my desk, we threw thos away 2..... :?

Um...cigarette boxes I burn when I'm finished smoking the cigarette. And, please, please, please, please tell me you didn't throw away two joints.....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!!!!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:07 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

sabradan wrote:Um...cigarette boxes I burn when I'm finished smoking the cigarette. And, please, please, please, please tell me you didn't throw away two joints.....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!!!!

i was 13...... one was half used..... and i was cleaning my desk with my mom when we found them.... i also found 2 lighters she didnt see those so yea i kept the lighters.... and im not a smoker, never will be and age limit is 21... i think.....
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:40 am
Elelel says...

Fire is so interesting. And candles. Got to love candels. I used to have a huge stockpile of old candles and a box of matches out in my old cubby. I used to go out and melt stuff and burn things when I wanted to think. When I was little I had a huge obsession with making a candle out of premelted wax, but it never worked.
I've never actually been the mastermind of any sparkler bomb operations, but I've been involved. They are fabulous. Seriously. For anyone who's never made one, what you do is scrape all the grey stuff off the sparklers and put is into a little container or tennis ball with a hole cut in the top. You leave it a little open, and use the coated part of a sparkler as a wick. If you use a tennis ball make sure you jam it somewhere it won't roll about, because spraks will shoot out from the hole. Prettyful.
Ping pong balls create smoke, I've never done this, but I've seen one of my cousins do it. I can't remember all that well, I think you wrap a ping pong ball in alfoil (aluminium foil) and ... light it? Don't remember.

Ahem. Flames are fun. I'm always the one sitting at the campfire with the flaming stick.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

147 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:41 am
sabradan says...

Dargquon Ql'deleodna wrote:
sabradan wrote:Um...cigarette boxes I burn when I'm finished smoking the cigarette. And, please, please, please, please tell me you didn't throw away two joints.....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!!!!

i was 13...... one was half used..... and i was cleaning my desk with my mom when we found them.... i also found 2 lighters she didnt see those so yea i kept the lighters.... and im not a smoker, never will be and age limit is 21... i think.....

Where teh hell do you live where you have to be 21 to buy cigs? :shock:
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:53 pm
Teeeeo. says...

HERE!
WHOA, MISTERWAFFLES!!! A WHOLE LEAF?!?!?! xD :P

375 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:29 am

sabradan wrote:

actually im just not sure, i think it was actualy 19 (i asked my sis) so your still under age here i think, anyone want to clarify, alabama

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

147 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:12 am
sabradan says...

sabradan wrote:

actually im just not sure, i think it was actualy 19 (i asked my sis) so your still under age here i think, anyone want to clarify, alabama

I think pretty much across all fifty states its 18

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

375 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:35 am

oh, well i dont know cuz i dont plan to smoke..... so yea.....

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:49 am
zelithon says...

Smokings NOT cool. :evil:

unlike me 8)

*Zelithon goes to rant about how very cool she is
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:32 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Enough damage has been done to my family to keep me from ever smoking.

Anyways, I'm not a real pyro. I just enjoy watching things burn.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:34 am
Bobo says...

I'm not a pyro, but I love throwing anything into a fire and watching it burn. I'm not much of a set-things-on-fire type, though.

147 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:06 pm
sabradan says...

Bobo wrote:I'm not a pyro, but I love throwing anything into a fire and watching it burn. I'm not much of a set-things-on-fire type, though.

weak.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:11 pm
Bobo says...

'twould be weak, were I a pyro. By not being a pyro, it doesn't matter how much of a pyro I am. See?

147 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:42 pm
sabradan says...

Curse you and your infernal circular logic!!

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief