z

Young Writers Society

Pets

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:04 pm
*Twilight* says...

Yeah it's expression looks funny :lol:
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:08 pm
Emma says...

TeodoreLispelle wrote:I have a kitty-kitty... She's a 4-year-old tuxedo cat named Lydia.
She's scared of alot of things... for instance:

Me
My Brother
My mom
The couch
The computer
Paper
Plastic
Her toys
Her bed
My bed
Anything that moves
Anything that makes noise
Anything that has a scent
Anything!! (cept for my grandparents ;))

HER:

OMFG she looks HIGH!

*gigglesnort*

Lmao! She does look like it! And she's afraid of everything? ....scardy cat :P

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:45 am
Elelel says...

I have a Jack Russel called Zammy, a black and white cat called Marballs, a rooster called Russel, six chooks, a chick, two frogs (Sautae and Bugbane) ... a pond full of goldfish and some other fish in an aquarium that dad calls his little pirahnas.

Zammy is funny, and he howls when you play the piano. Especially at the Rugrats theme. He is the reason we can't get any pet little furry critters, because he'd eat them. He hates our cat, or is at least very jealous of her. Everytime we pat her he's barking and carrying on. He liked to fight our old rooster (the infamous bike-hunting Clyde) but always lost.

Marballs sleeps in my bed. All the time. She thinks it's her bed. And she loves going in and out the house at night, she waked mum up especially for this purpose. And when she comes and sleeps on you in the night she sits right up on your chest, right in front of your face and then breathes on you. She hates my brother. My brother is not good with animals. He has no idea how to treat them gently. Then he wonders when the cat claws him and scoots off.

Russel is our replacment rooster for Clyde. Clyde chased bikes, and attacked us. He was a bugger. But now we have Russel! Russel is a bit of a wuss. He was scared of other chooks for ages because he had an abusive brother rooster. We were worried he was gay, but he got used to being the top of the pecking order, so everything's fine now.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:48 am
zelithon says...

Whats a chook?

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:30 am
Elelel says...

Sorry, slang for a chicken.