z

Young Writers Society

Discover Your Religion!

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:54 am
Jennafina says...

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.
atheism 71%
Paganism 63%
Buddhism 58%
Satanism 58%
Judaism 50%
Islam 46%
Hinduism 42%
agnosticism 38%
Christianity 13%

Oops. Looks like I'm an anti-christian. Big suprise there :p. 13 percent! I believe thats the lowest so far.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:00 am
Snoink says...

Drum roll, please...

You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity - 83%

Buddhism - 63%

Paganism - 50%

Islam - 42%

Judaism - 33%

Hinduism - 29%

Satanism - 21%

agnosticism - 13%

atheism - 8%

Didn't expect that, did you? ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:20 am
Sponson Light says...

I am the anti-christian, trust me.

atheism
83%

Satanism
83%

Paganism
71%

Buddhism
54%

Judaism
50%

agnosticism
50%

Islam
33%

Christianity
8%

Hinduism
0%
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:22 am
sabradan says...

I got...
You scored as Judaism.

Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming one; however, realize that conversion to Judaism is difficult. Judaism was the first of the Abrahamic faiths; it precedes both Christianity and Islam.

Judaism

71%
Islam

50%
Buddhism

42%
Paganism

38%
Satanism

29%
agnosticism

25%
Christianity

17%
Hinduism

17%
atheism

0%

Theres a REAL BIG SURPRISE there....hahaha
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:33 pm
Sureal says...

Hey, Sponson:

atheism 100%

Satanism 100%

Judaism 42%

Paganism 42%

agnosticism 33%

Buddhism 33%

Islam 17%

Christianity 0%

Hinduism 0%

;)

Easy enough to do. I just gave similiar answer to my real one - but always chose the option farthest left or right (instead of any of the intermidiets) instead.
I wrote the above just for you.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:03 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Christianity - 75%
Buddhism - 63%
Islam - 50%
Judaism - 42%
agnosticism - 25%
Satanism - 17%
Hinduism - 8%
Paganism - 8%
atheism - 0%

Of course... this means that as a whole I have 288% of these various religons... Don't know why that sounds so funny to me...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:47 am
niteowl says...

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

92%
Buddhism

79%
Satanism

79%
Islam

67%
Paganism

63%
Judaism

50%
Hinduism

50%
Christianity

38%
atheism

33%
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:26 am
Bobo says...

Apparently I'm Islamic:

You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam
63%

Buddhism
54%

Christianity
50%

Judaism
46%

Hinduism
21%

Satanism
13%

Paganism
13%

atheism
4%

agnosticism
0%

The Christianity option is too general, I think, since not all Christians believe in the things listed. Mormonism is a Christian religion, yet we don't believe in the Trinity but in three separate beings forming the Godhead.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:59 am
Snoink says...

...I find that strangely amusing. XD
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:29 am
sabradan says...

Bobo wrote:Apparently I'm Islamic:

You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam
63%

Buddhism
54%

Christianity
50%

Judaism
46%

Hinduism
21%

Satanism
13%

Paganism
13%

atheism
4%

agnosticism
0%

The Christianity option is too general, I think, since not all Christians believe in the things listed. Mormonism is a Christian religion, yet we don't believe in the Trinity but in three separate beings forming the Godhead.

ALLAHU AKBAR! Actually the term for one practices Islam is Muslim, meaning "One who submits to Allah"
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:12 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Satanism

71%
Islam

50%
Buddhism

46%
agnosticism

42%
Paganism

29%
Christianity

29%
Judaism

21%
Hinduism

21%
atheism

0%
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:36 pm
Rei says...

I always thought Allah and God were essentially the same thing, but with different names and interpred differently.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:11 pm
Sureal says...

'Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists.'
I wrote the above just for you.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:10 am
Galatea says...

You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism 100%

Buddhism 92%

Islam 79%

Hinduism 79%

Satanism 71%

Judaism 54%

Christianity 33%

agnosticism 29%

atheism 17%

~~~

100% Paganism...surprised, anyone?
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:25 am
Elizabeth says...

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

100%
Satanism

100%
Paganism

83%
atheism

79%
Buddhism

71%
Judaism

54%
Hinduism

54%
Islam

42%
Christianity

25%

Satanism??? lol
Who wants to date me NOW?!?!?!? :twisted:

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt