z

Young Writers Society

Google Map to Area 51!!!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:24 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

thats how i actually pronounce "you know" as i at one point had a terrible slur, and im still retaining some of it.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

67 Reviews

Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:47 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1600+penn ... &t=k&hl=en

this is what our capital building looks like from space... they have this new high tech paint that makes it hard to see. hehe, yeah right
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:22 pm
Nate says...

lol

I don't see the purpose of blurring out the Capitol Building; it's not as if it's a hard structure to find anyway. Besides, security is pretty lax there (not at all like the White House). I was walking around there about two hours ago to get to the Folger library and I was able to walk right on the Capitol Building grounds. I'm not saying that I should not be allowed to walk on the grounds, but just that it makes no sense to blur it out when it's easy to find and easy to reach.

67 Reviews

Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:46 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Well, from the top down prespective im sure they have things to hide. like air vents and windows and things. theirs a building right next to the white house, shaped like an angular figure 8. the inside plazas are blurred out as well.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Welcome to GEarth.

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell