z

Young Writers Society

How do you celebrate Easter?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:51 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

The Black Rose wrote:Well, this year on Easter, I had to call the cops.

awww no why?!

I've been celebrating easter by watching Foamy the Squirrel and Moulin Rouge...

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:33 pm
niteowl says...

That's a good question dm. Why, TBR?

Here's a couple Easter gifts for all of you:

http://www.flowgo.com/holidays/easter/index.cfm?action=view&fid=10594

http://www.flowgo.com/holidays/easter/index.cfm?action=view&fid=10503
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:31 pm
Elizabeth says...

domestic distrubence, nothing much, shouldn't get too off the subjec though.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:00 am
Tara says...

When I was younger, I would wake up and follow a trail of jellybeans to my hiden easter basket. My sister would get a different trail leading to a different place. Then we would go outside and find the eggs we had colored the night before, that the 'Easter Bunny' had hidden. We would then dress up and go to church, and finally go to a huge easter egghun for all the kids in the community, with hundreds of eggs, chocolate, and even stuffed animals for us to find in this huge apple field. These days, we do nothing. Nothing at all. This year my mom came in while i was asleep to say happy easter, yell at me for not picking up my shoes, and leave. I got to see my sister, though, for a few min at least, so that was cool. I never see her since she went away to college. It was a good day, even without the basket, and the egg hunt, and the jellybeans. :D
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:08 am
Crysi says...

I woke up.. got online.. my mom brought me downstairs, gave my my nonchocolate goody bag, then I came back upstairs and went online again. Then at 6 we ate ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Yeah.
Love and Light

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:40 pm
Areida says...

My sisters and I started a new tradition a couple years back of seeing who could get the most Easter eggs. I won last year...and again this year...lol...

My oldest sister had 43
I had 78
My little sister had 48
And my youngest sister had 53

They were so mad that I won again...lol...but I was grabbing those eggs like three at a time with one hand..heehee..
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:56 pm
Emma says...

Wow...

*is jealous*

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:49 pm
legondre says...

Easter really isn't a big deal to me now. When I was a kid, I just liked to boil eggs and spend all my time coloring them and then stuffed them in hiding spots around the house. Now when it's Easter, I expect chocolate, other than that, just a normal day in the life of me.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:16 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I dread Easter and chocolate people were asking me if I wnted an egg this year and I was like please god no! lol

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:34 pm
Emma says...

I won a prize.. well two prizes for the best prettiest egg. :D

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:39 pm
Bobo says...

Somehow, putting Jesus into a rap doesn't seem right... but I guess the point was good.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:37 pm
Crysi says...

Lol yeah, I saw that too.
Love and Light

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 am
Elelel says...

We went camping with some friends of the family. I got to drive in a paddock, and so did everyone else (kids, I'm the eldest) we met "George" (to be more accurate, Georgina) and played musical car seats when she started butting everyone, and EASTER EGG HUNT!!! I still get to do them because of Happy. SHe doesn't believe in the Easter Bunny (I don't think anyway) but since when did that matter? Actually our hunt was pretty pathetic, all the kids stayed in our tent and demanded the eggs to be hidden (often we have to go off somewhere until they "magically appear" beause of snails and other nasties, but it takes the fun out of it, so we had a sort of strike) until they were hidden. Then we tried to find them, and failed misrebly so my mum had to help us (well we were camping, scrub and gumtrees is harder than lavender bushes and concrete paths I'll have you know!!!). Then we split the up fairly (or we'd all end up not speaking to each other) and our parents gave us our biggish bunny and largins egg (two families giving different "big" eggs can be a disaster for hunts ...) and there you have it!
WE cheated for Good Friday, we ate chicken. It was sort of a comprimise, it wasn't red meat, and there was nothing else we could BBQ...
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi