My ex best mate *Cough* Stealth_Slicer *Cough* used it as school, So i was going to keep spamming him... But then, I love this site, It's amazing, Awsome advice, And a chance to shine.
GO YWS!! (I kept calling it YRS for awhile )
If all the world was apple pie and all the sea were ink, If all the trees were bread and cheese what do we have to drink? Answer: Squished Apples
I typed young into google when I was bored and it came up, I clicked through and was immpressed by what I saw I am forever glad that I was bored on that day!
WandererinRain is on the War Stories with me. We were talking on Xfire and he sent me a link.
"she covered her love like stars cover the sky hiding her heart fearing what he would find inside years took her away a widow she remained holding him deep inside wishing she too would die time favors no one and if we wait we too can fall in love a second too late" ~ Underoath
It was King Google. How did humanity ever survive without it? I typed 'young writers' in and rashly joined without even thinking about it. And look where it got me!
"Ruth. She's alive because she is not dead, and junk." ~JoJo
My friend told me about a website that she had been posting her stories on, though she never told me the name of the website. So I googled "websites for young writers." I found a whole bunch of websites and I looked into everyone of them, this one was my favorite by far. So I became a member!
PS. This wasn't even the website that my friend was talking about, but I like this one better, and she agreed. Now she's a member too.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!
Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
I was chatting with Crocky on AIM. She tells me about this forum on a writers site she made, I say cool and she wants me to join. I tell her; "I don't know, I'm pretty lazy." Then she said that there would be some suckers I could mess with, and so I said fine.
Tada YWS.
Then I realized that the people here(other then Crocky, Buggy, or Natteh)aren't worth messing with. So I said hey, I'll only come here every so often when I get bored.
And so it was done.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero