hehehe.....finally our pic is here though darkness engulfs us.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
Snoink darling, we know each other right from our first day at school...at 3 years!!!
We've been chums ever since and fortunate enough to be in the same class for all these year and this year's our last year at this school we have been studying for 13 beautiful years ...so it's*sniff* sad and emotional...
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.
yup thats true...she is my childhood buddy...and I love her...we are best friends for ever!!:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.
It's been a while so I thought I'd post a few pics.
Me in the middle at a friend's house.
Ditto. Except I think something got spilled on my shirt.
Yeah, that's my old roommate on the left. If you look closely, you can see a bat in the cave. And that's me looking oh so thrilled to be taking that picture.
Layleun, the third picture down is awesome. It's... all floaty and bizarre and such. Woo. xD
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year