Featured Member August 25 - September 8: Skorpionne

10 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255

It's that joyous time again.. Let's celebrate our new FM! It's that joyous time again.. Let's celebrate our new FM! It's that joyous time again.. Let's celebrate our new FM!





A proper introduction is the least they deserve

They've been a part of the YWS family for longer than a decade, making a comeback after a long hiatus. They're now a professional writer, and post on their wall often. Their reviews are incredibly wholesome- the perfect blend of suggestions to improve and endearing compliments. Their poetry is soul stirring, and much popular among the masses- some realistic & metaphoric and others rich in fantasy. They're a prolific forum presence, and their warmth makes the people's tab feel like home.

Still confused? Well now, obviously, it's-

:elephant: Skorpionne :elephant:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Congratulations!! So well deserved! And so good to see you again, Skorp. :elephant:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24
*throws confetti around* CONGRATS!
he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49089
Reviews 536
Well deserved!! Congratulations, Skorpionne!!
“Silly Merricat"


― Constance Blackwood, We Have Always Lived in the Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10244
Reviews 60




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 24804
Reviews 532
Congratulations Skorp!!
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 5076
Reviews 76
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you everyone!!!!!! I am so honoured :')))
She/they pronouns.
Pex lives.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
Congrats!!!
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~



Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith