@LadyBug I dunno about pretty eyes xD Hoodie - yes, whenever my mom doesn't feel like telling me to wear something else for a change. Hair constantly up - yep, ponytail/braid.
Hmmmm I imagine @gravitem with an anime boi with curly hair.
And @LittleLee is also an anime boi with spikey hair.
haha anime boi. I'm honoured @liberty and @LadyBug, I'm surprised at how accurate that is. I can't say what the colour of your hair since you dyed it recently. I think you keep it untied, and I think you've got black eyes. I don't imagine you with glasses or maybe you do have glasses 'cause of all those 4000 character reviews XP. Also, I think you're tall. I have a feeling @liberty looks like her avatar.
Hmm, I already know what several of you guys look like, but I can't imagine @LittleLee as anything besides his avatar, and @Liberty I always pictured with black hair and a ponytail off to one side with grey eyes and a grey jacket.
@Gravitem I am 5'10" (I shrunk somehow >~<), kinda broad shouldered (thanks to my dad) and I'm neither slim nor fluffy - I look somewhere in between because of the broadness. I do have black hair, and I have hazel eyes. I do wear t-shirts, but that's only when it's too warm for my usual choice of jackets/hoodies. My defining clothing choices tho are an ascot hat and a messenger bag ^^
Lost, not aimless. I know where I need to go, I just...don't know how to get there yet. (they/them)
Umm I always imagine @LittleLee as this super cute 5 y/o kid whose behaves very mature for his age and speaks like an intellectual but in this very polite manner that can melt anyone's heart. I think he's got this black curly hairs, dark brown eyes and always carrying a big smile on his face though he can be moody sometimes and give an angry look :P
This is how I see some of you: @Hkumar is the beardless version of his avatar. @Gravitem is a smol kid with big doe eyes and tiny little ears. @EthanHoover is blond, really buff but shy and quiet, and tall. @LadyBug is SUPER BADASS Oh, and @Magebird is very pretty, with short brown-gold hair, and rather tall.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."
The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust. — Samuel Butler