I think my biggest fear would be, not being accepted for who I am. I have a hard time accepting myself, and my family doesn't support me that much either. So now I guess you could say I'm super Self-Conscious, and hide my true self most of the time. I also despise clowns,and bugs, but they aren't my biggest fears.
Too much blood had flown from the wrist Of children shamed for those they choose to kiss
- Getting into a car wreck - Watching someone I love in pain and being unable to do anything - Losing someone I love - Having a miscarriage - Losing a future child - Being unable to have children - Developing a terminal illness - Heights - Being trapped somewhere - Being out of control of my own body - Being sexually assaulted - Drowning - Hurting someone else on accident - Killing someone else on accident - Probably more, idk
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then." - Lewis Carroll
Being locked up and not being allowed to make my own decisions. I guess you could make it shorter and say I'm afraid of losing control. Control freak!! That's my problem! Lol
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say. — Truman Capote
I have lots of fears. Saying as I have anxiety dissorder, sometimes I am just afraid of people and the outdoors. I will try and list some. -The dark -Being alone -losing someone I love, or having a miscarriage (like Iggy) -Getting rabies -Getting Mrsa -Getting Ebola -Getting depression -Failing school -College -Highschool -Shadows -Moving -Earthquakes -Tsunamis -Floods -Aliens -E.T -Creepy old puppets with the rosy cheeks -LOTS OF THINGS! -Waffle
Becoming something I hate is my worst fear. Perhaps losing someone I love but I think I'd get over it unless it was a violent death where I'd suspect I'd become destructive.
Heights I think is the worst one. I swear, I was writing this scene where my character is in a high place and my palms went all clammy. I had to take a break so I could recover.
steampowered wrote:Heights I think is the worst one. I swear, I was writing this scene where my character is in a high place and my palms went all clammy. I had to take a break so I could recover.
That's how bad I am.
I too have a fear of heights, though it's s little different. I have a fear of heights in open air, and it's very bad when I have no ground to stand on, even if I'm on a zip wire or something like a climbing wall.
When I observe my agitation and the cause of fear, its mainly about hating what I love now. My friends usually tell me that I change every year with respect to likes, dislikes, tastes, my behaviour and personality and most often I get to hear "Its hard to understand you" Like right now I love mountains a lot and I've gone for few treks as well, I'm scared if I start hating this in the near future.
For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble. — Aristotle