Hey you guys! It has reached that time again...ANNOUNCING TIME!!!! Aaaand, I'm back to announce!! But who cares about that?
This week, our fantastic writer was chosen for her novel skills. After a tie occurred in voting, this spectacular writer rose above and conquered (wow this sounds like the Green Room...)
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco
I am so surprised D: And thank you for all the congrats *huggles for all*
Trust in God and all else follows.
Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014 Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015 Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015
By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return. — Genesis 3:19